• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What do you use your phone for the most?

Thursday

Earth Exalted
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
An mp3 player with an alarm clock that stores my color notes. Why call people when you can stare at them while doing what I use my phone for?

Tyrinth

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Almost exclusively for texting. I hate talking on the phone...

Pinker85

Web browsing. I read every spare moment of time. I'm even reading an article while typing this. I read while watching movies. I definitely read while walking the aisles at the store. I read while I eat. A phone comes in really handy as I can read articles online all the time on a portable and light device. Probably isn't the healthiest of things. Like not fully interacting and engaged with my environment? But I feel I am for what's required of me. I'm pretty addicted to my phone.

Chaotic Harmony

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx
Calling family... Email... Facebook...Weather App...Occasional Web browsing...Occasional texting... And occasional camera.

cascadeco

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Only making and receiving phone calls.

I have an old-school flip cell phone from around 2005 or 2006 (so, no internet or apps), and disabled texting.

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Mostly calling, after 5:30pm the business phone is put through to mine so between 5:30pm and 8am I usually get fair amount of calls.

And I often use google maps on it, since I often find myself in locations I have never been before.

Apart from that, I don't really do texts (I tend to read them then call back with an answer if appropiate. >.<) or anything else for that matter.

xisnotx

Permabanned
Internet, music, texting, calling, games. In that order.

I do not use it to its full potential.

ilikeitlikethat

You're unbelievable ...
MBTI Type
xNTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Calling, texting, alarm clock, camera and Spotify (Music streaming app)

AgentF

Unlimited Dancemoves ®
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
safari gmail camera twitter spotify paypal dropbox skype

+ beta testing apps (like mine, duh)...friend's apps like the excellent "Please Stay Calm", a location-based zombie app (they used my pic for one of the zombie-killer avatars!)...