• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Galactic Super Civilizations Yahweh Vs. Lucifer Existential Game

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
If we have since the very beginning been controlled by the master hands of extraterrestrial gods, we should be asking who are they, where do they come from, how did they create us, and what is their level of evolution? One theory is that the only race created by the Super Civilization of God comprising Yahweh and the angels is the Jews, them being the only pure race compatible in DNA with their divine creators, and that all other races were created by the Luciferian civilization and his legion of fallen angels. Perhaps if this theory is true Jesus or Yeshua may have been crucified to save us from the sin of creating hybrids with other races, spoiling the divine DNA of our Creator. This view is very possibly untrue and if it were to be true could have very disturbing implications for the true purity of the human being because it would mean we would be judged by something we cannot control, biology rather than true virtue and knowledge. Another disturbing implication of our religions is that they say knowledge is a sin. We should next be asking ourselves why knowledge would be categorized as a sin.

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Knowledge may be a sin partially because it makes us more like God, and by becoming more like God, we start depending less and less on his virtue and love, and we start becoming more and more power hungry, ambitious, and rebellious. A well-known example is the famous story of Lucifer who was a being of light and incredible knowledge who was blinded by his ambition of wanting to replace God. He was, of course, and still is being utterly defeated. Lucifer may tempt us with knowledge partially so that we may be tempted to make the same mistake he made by going against the will of God. It is said that those who, blinded by ambition reach the highest peak of power must also suffer the greatest fall when they lose their power. This may be part of Lucifer’s scheme involving knowledge and the fall of man. Also, since knowledge is dualistic in nature, it introduces evil into the world, since we can only know something by its opposite, including good and evil. I theorize that although the path of knowledge is a dangerous road, it is the only road leading to man being placed beside his Creator and fulfilling what Nikola Tesla said is his Ultimate Destiny. The corruptive power of knowledge could lead to vice or virtue.

A

Anew Leaf

I think I can say with perfect sincerity that this is one of the weirdest threads I have ever seen. Sadly, it is not the weirdest.

Also, my vote now goes to INTP.

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I think I can say with perfect sincerity that this is one of the weirdest threads I have ever seen. Sadly, it is not the weirdest.

Also, my vote now goes to INTP.

I think I remember you said somewhere INTP is the type you have had the worst experiences with, unless of course you were being funny! If you are INFP, Fi and Ti dominance are pretty radically different!

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
It is quite ironic how if knowledge is a sin that the extraterrestrial gods, our creators who gave us the commandments in the ancient sacred manuscripts possess so much science, knowledge, and technology yet tell us in those documents that knowledge is a sin, and that where there is much wisdom there is much grief, for he who increases his knowledge multiplies his suffering. Perhaps they can wield the power of knowledge whereas man cannot because he has a sinful nature, where he would more likely than not to misuse his knowledge, as we can see in our fruitless wars and our toxic choking of the planet brought about by industry. As far as the level of evolution of the galactic super civilization of God goes, it may be between levels 3 and 4 according to our classifications. A type 1 civilization can harness the energy sources of the entire planet. A type 2 civilization can harness the energy of the sun and the entire solar system. A type 3 civilization can harness the power of an entire galaxy. A type 4 civilization can harness the power of dark energy and the negative matter of the universe at the spiritual level extending into higher dimensions. Type 5, 6, and 7 civilizations may come from other universes who tap deeply into the Omniversal system extending from infinite to infinite to all possible universes. So what are all the different possible types of universes?

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
According to the science of M Theory, there are 10 to the 500th different possible universes, each with different laws. Some posit that each universe is a membrane or a film coexisting with multiple other membranes which exist so close to each other that at times they collide, and in the collision produce a big bang, giving birth to a new universe with all its suns and stars, its heat and light. Others think of each universe as a bubble sprouting from an infinite quantum source, the genesis of all worlds having their origins in a timeless sea of Nirvana, to use the terminology of Michio Kaku. Most of these universes will have chaotic laws, and hence have an early collapse and demise, whereas a few others with laws elegant enough for growth and expansion will evolve into new universes with some of them perhaps harboring life. If there are an infinite number of universes, and some of these universes contain life, then mathematically there should be an infinite multitude of life forms coexisting with us in this existence. Under our current conditions of life and phase of development, we would be no more than mere insects before the face of a galactic super civilization at a supreme level of evolution that inhabits multiple universes in this Omniversal system. Communication with such a civilization may be impossible.

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
If we cannot presently contact a galactic super civilization then will they ever contact us, did they contact us in the past, or are they contacting us in subtle ways at this very moment that we are too primitive to notice? We know for sure that they have contacted us in the past, as we can see in ancient monuments such as the pyramids as well as many as yet undiscovered monuments buried underground, underwater, and under ice that could only have been built by the advanced technology of the Gods. Other evidence for this phenomenon is the ancient sacred manuscripts we have in all the bibles of all the religions containing the history of early man and his contact with the Gods. To find the keys to our contacting a galactic super civilization, we should examine the history of their contact with us.

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I believe in aliens, not in greys and all these stupid creatures promoted by our society (they are just biological robots that belong to the fallen angels and Lucifer), but some super civilizations that are at a completely other level of evolution, consciousness and so on impossible for us to imagine. They don’t live on planets but in other dimensions. Essentially we are in the middle of an extraterrestrial civilization which has been split into pieces hundreds of thousands of years ago. The leader of this civilization is Yahweh, our God. A quarter of the angels were cast out from the Heavens because they wanted under the direction of Lucifer to also become Gods, and came to planets like Earth to develop their own view about existence. They accelerate the evolution of man through genetic engineering programs. The reason is for our souls. Yahweh created on our planet only one program, the Jews. All the other programs were created by the fallen angels from the Mayans to the Babylonians and so on. The most important law in all the ancient sacred manuscripts was the law of non-hybridization, to maintain the purity of the race. It’s a very long story with the cycles of civilizations. A cycle lasts from Genesis to Apocalypse. Our existence is connected with the decoding of the ancient sacred manuscripts of Yahweh.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I believe in aliens, not in greys and all these stupid creatures promoted by our society (they are just biological robots that belong to the fallen angels and Lucifer), but some super civilizations that are at a completely other level of evolution, consciousness and so on impossible for us to imagine. They don’t live on planets but in other dimensions. Essentially we are in the middle of an extraterrestrial civilization which has been split into pieces hundreds of thousands of years ago. The leader of this civilization is Yahweh, our God. A quarter of the angels were cast out from the Heavens because they wanted under the direction of Lucifer to also become Gods, and came to planets like Earth to develop their own view about existence. They accelerate the evolution of man through genetic engineering programs. The reason is for our souls. Yahweh created on our planet only one program, the Jews. All the other programs were created by the fallen angels from the Mayans to the Babylonians and so on. The most important law in all the ancient sacred manuscripts was the law of non-hybridization, to maintain the purity of the race. It’s a very long story with the cycles of civilizations. A cycle lasts from Genesis to Apocalypse. Our existence is connected with the decoding of the ancient sacred manuscripts of Yahweh.

None of the above matters, from the OP on down, because we are all caught up in the Matrix.

Cellmold

Wake, See, Sing, Dance
Well I read about one paragraph and my brain packed it's bags and left for cornwall.

I definitely agree that we dont yet truely know what started everything, it's why it has been hypothesized that in the future everyone will philosophically subscribe to a form of mystic agnosticism, but this is just speculation.

But fun speculation nonetheless. What is certain is that if you follow everything back to the big bang, then there is still a series of questions to be followed back from that.

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
alien_god.jpg

Mole

Permabanned

This is based on no evidence whatsoever and flies in the face of reason, quite like mbti itself.

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
This is based on no evidence whatsoever and flies in the face of reason, quite like mbti itself.

This is an MBTI website and if you do not like the theory I am ammused by your presence here! Well I guess it is good for social networking regardless of MBTI.

Keep in mind these are just theories. It could be at least partially wrong I admit.

Mole

Permabanned
This is an MBTI website and if you do not like the theory I am ammused by your presence here! Well I guess it is good for social networking regardless of MBTI.

Keep in mind these are just theories. It could be at least partially wrong I admit.

This is a typology site rather than an mbti site. And I was invited here by Geoff who told me this was a tolerant and well run site, and it is, but I knew nothing of mbti, and was shocked when I discovered mbti had the same truth value as astrology but was used by the miltary to control recruits and by business to control employees.

When I go into a bar and someone asks for my star sign, I know they are trying to pick me up. Well, mbti is astrology for the college educated.

Mole

Permabanned
If we study astronomy rather than astrology, we discover the speed of light is so slow in relation to the size of the universe and our short span of years, that from our perspective, the universe is set in concrete.

And so the Galactic Civilization is a fantasy, quite like mbti, rather than science fiction.

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Life is the great miracle and the great mystery. On our epic quest to be placed beside the Creator and fulfill our ultimate destiny, we must begin with our very earliest origins, from the genesis of man till he becomes one with the divine. In religion we are taught the beginning of our current genetic program began with Adam and Eve at the Garden of Eden. It is here that the great saga of our existence begins to unfold. Where is the missing link from evolution to the creation of man at the Garden of Eden?

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
It was at the Garden of Eden that man obtained the wisdom to discern between good and evil, thereby liberating our species from the shackles of our primitive ancestors. It seems evolution was an instrument in the grand design of God to generate the diverse grandeur of life that we behold today. The fossil record unquestionably indicates humans evolved from apes to cavemen to the modern man. Fossil records also indicate cavemen walked the Earth prior to the Garden of Eden, which originated around 10,000 B.C. The Garden of Eden was the turning point from monkey to man of God. Genesis states that man came from dust, which seemingly correlates with evolution. However, at the Garden of Eden God breathed life into the dust of man, and so we make a critical leap from crude matter to luminous beings with the essence of a soul. After partaking of the forbidden fruit, our eyes are opened to knowledge, including knowledge of evil, of the dark side of existence from which the light is discerned. Because knowledge has a dual nature, all things, good and evil, must manifest for us to see by the light of knowledge, and so by eating the forbidden fruit and opening our eyes to knowledge, evil, pain, and suffering are spawned into the world. Knowledge also gives us control over the living Force of Creation, bending it in accordance with willpower. It is this willpower that Satan used to try and overthrow God, which of course failed miserably. He wanted us to immerse ourselves in dark knowledge so we can suffer its natural side effect of evil and also so we become more like God, and hence think we can depend less on him. Even though knowledge has a dark and evil side, it also has a good side of light, life, and love. It is because of this side of knowledge that at the Garden of Eden the cold and starless night of the caveman waned and the swift sunrise of the luminescent light of the man of God dawned. The artistic, scientific, and philosophical mastery we have achieved today derives its origins from the Garden of Eden. So now that we have the scientific power of knowledge, will we use it for virtue or vice?