User Tag List

First 19272829

I enjoy your perspective.
    Very engaging.
    The truth is that you have a well-thought out and interesting speculation, which may be equivalent to the excited acceptance of those educated enough to comprehend Genesis when it was first introduced, because it offered the most "advanced" account of human origin that had been encountered at the time.
    I appreciate your thoughts and the balance of your humanism and logic. Impressive mesh of universal, objective perspective and science. Which I hope becomes a more common practice, as science as its own means to an end is entirely fruitless for the imagination and the soul.

Also do you have any wisdom to impart on a 19 year old who wishes to dedicate her spiritual energy and adoration for continual growth of understanding? I.E. is it worth it to diminish the vivacity of each moment for the opportunities presented in society? I'm trying to weigh out my options if I stay in school or not. I am studying astronomy but I am an artist and also wish to study art. Additionally I love anthropology and analyzing human civilizations. I am a natural philosopher and will always confront the philosophies that shackle my actions while I spend time alone. I am a film maker but have recently lost my love for recreating reality. WHAT DO I DO! I lived outside of society this summer, fueled by my longstanding notion that I don't belong in the societal structure and am best served outside of its superficial and diminishing demands. Based on this article, society does not matter, neither do I, so I might as well just live happily/experience as much as I can rather than waste time becoming groomed for societal approval....yes?

Thanks for your ideas above!

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Quote Originally Posted by fysicalgraffiti View Post
    I enjoy your perspective.
    Very engaging.
    The truth is that you have a well-thought out and interesting speculation, which may be equivalent to the excited acceptance of those educated enough to comprehend Genesis when it was first introduced, because it offered the most "advanced" account of human origin that had been encountered at the time.
    I appreciate your thoughts and the balance of your humanism and logic. Impressive mesh of universal, objective perspective and science. Which I hope becomes a more common practice, as science as its own means to an end is entirely fruitless for the imagination and the soul.

Also do you have any wisdom to impart on a 19 year old who wishes to dedicate her spiritual energy and adoration for continual growth of understanding? I.E. is it worth it to diminish the vivacity of each moment for the opportunities presented in society? I'm trying to weigh out my options if I stay in school or not. I am studying astronomy but I am an artist and also wish to study art. Additionally I love anthropology and analyzing human civilizations. I am a natural philosopher and will always confront the philosophies that shackle my actions while I spend time alone. I am a film maker but have recently lost my love for recreating reality. WHAT DO I DO! I lived outside of society this summer, fueled by my longstanding notion that I don't belong in the societal structure and am best served outside of its superficial and diminishing demands. Based on this article, society does not matter, neither do I, so I might as well just live happily/experience as much as I can rather than waste time becoming groomed for societal approval....yes?

Thanks for your ideas above!
    No he doesn't, as that user has been perma-banned from the forum.
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

Permabanned
    MBTI
    Mr55
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    Bear None

penetration 004.JPG

PENETRATION

MOANING

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram