first off, I'd like to start by saying I find human evolution fascinating and think it is probably true, but there are some aspects of it that just do not make sense to me.
- why are our feet so deformed and weak? why don't we have any kind of protective padding like other primates or wolves?
- why are our bodies so frail? compared to other predators like tigers, bears etc, human beings have relatively little ability to sustain major injuries.
- why are humans so weak psychologically? the average human being is so psychologically fragile it is pathetic. people are generally fearful of conflict and have a very difficult time finding psychological balance, overcoming psychological distress and staying strong in the face of conflict.
- where are all of our instincts? sure, humans are intelligent and quick learners, but if you threw most people out into the wilderness and they had to survive, most of them would die without years of training and study of various plants and hunting techniques
- why is killing so unnatural for us? sure, humans in the past have done it a lot, but it seems we need to be pushed to unnatural limits to do so. how would someone like an INFP or enneagram 4 survive in a world where killing to survive was a necessity?