• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

issues with video playback

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
so occasionally when I try to watch a video online all i see is nothing but green just a block of green for the picture. the sound is fine, just can't watch the picture i'm using the latest version of fire fox and flash is up to date. I'm on windows 7

Patches

Klingon Warrior Princess
Sounds like a video card problem for sure.

Do you know how to update your video card drivers?

If not, do you know how to get the make/model of your video card so I can get the drivers for you?

Edit: Also, if you right click on the green video, and go to "Settings"... Is there something called "Enable Hardware Acceleration"? Is that checked or unchecked?

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
Sounds like a video card problem for sure.

Do you know how to update your video card drivers?

If not, do you know how to get the make/model of your video card so I can get the drivers for you?

I think I know how to look it up. but it will take me a minute to remember

Patches

Klingon Warrior Princess
I think I know how to look it up. but it will take me a minute to remember

This part may be easier, so do this first:

If you right click on the green video, and go to "Settings"... Is there something called "Enable Hardware Acceleration"? Is that checked or unchecked?

If it is checked.... Uncheck it, Close, Refresh the page.

If that doesn't work, we'll move on to your video drivers.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
This part may be easier, so do this first:

If you right click on the green video, and go to "Settings"... Is there something called "Enable Hardware Acceleration"? Is that checked or unchecked?

If it is checked.... Uncheck it, Close, Refresh the page.

If that doesn't work, we'll move on to your video drivers.

that was the problem, thank you. have no clue how it got checked i never change the settings