• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Do we dare hope?

Xander

Lex Parsimoniae
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w8
Ok so why should I even look twice at vista or those direct x10 thingies? Well cause they combine to produce the most stonking visuals I've ever seen on a computer and I'm not just talking the usual slight upgrade. Full physics support, dynamic lighting that looks more natural than ever before. You know those computer created pictures that look so good? Well that grade but 3D and interactive!

Anyhow personally I like XP thank you very much. I'd like to avoid vista but have the Direct X10 on my machine. They say no way.

Until now I'd almost lost the hope of someone bringing Direct X10 to XP.

Check this out.

:party2:

Dark Razor

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
This looks promising, but I would expect Microsoft to swallow them, or otherwise destroy them before they are finished with this, as it would represent a potential threat to Windows Vista sales.

Xander

Lex Parsimoniae
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w8
This looks promising, but I would expect Microsoft to swallow them, or otherwise destroy them before they are finished with this, as it would represent a potential threat to Windows Vista sales.
You'd think they be shamed by the fact that they themselves are the biggest threat to their sales wouldn't you. ;)

(When did you become my favourite type? )