• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Long lost Apollo 11 engines found at the bottom of the sea

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
http://dvice.com/archives/2012/03/long-lost-apoll.php

Lying at a depth of 14,000 ft. below sea level, how is anybody possibly going to retrieve these monsters?

Wernher-von-Braun-Saturn-V-engines-thumb-550xauto-87501.jpg

Tyrinth

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
That's actually really cool. It will be interesting to see the condition they are in. I wonder if they will be retrievable or if they will turn to dust if messed with like much of the Titanic's wreckage?

Stanton Moore

morose bourgeoisie
MBTI Type
INFP
Jeff Bezos is going to waste a lot of money dragging that from the depths. Wy bother? Why not spend those millions on something that benefits someone? It's just the vanity of the super rich.

Tyrinth

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
It's just the vanity of the super rich.

Well, it is a fairly significant piece of history. If it is at all salvageable, it may be worth retrieving to put in a museum or something. It really depends on the condition they are in. I see where you're coming from though.

MacGuffin

Permabanned
MBTI Type
xkcd
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
They were lost? Didn't think anyone missed them.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
It could have turned out as bad as this

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Thank goodness they found them.

xisnotx

Permabanned
Jeff Bezos is going to waste a lot of money dragging that from the depths. Wy bother? Why not spend those millions on something that benefits someone? It's just the vanity of the super rich.
How about the basic courtesy of picking up after yourself? And I'm not even an environmentalist..

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Wow. That's so cool. If I were him I'd totally bring them up.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I added all the sound to that video. Of course I added the little joke at the end too. The first sound's source is obvious, the explosion sound I ripped from a Tsar nuclear test video.