• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Are You Aware of the New Google Privacy Policy? Surprise! (It's Not Good.)

Catoptric Cistula

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
"He required everyone--small and great, rich and poor, free and slave--to be given a mark on the right hand or on the forehead. And no one could buy or sell anything without that mark, which was either the name of the beast or the number representing his name." Revelation 13:16-17

Their are certainly some aspects of the book which give me a raised eyebrow as well. From a standpoint of how it all could conceivably be anything other than man made, I tend to question a more conspiratorial angle of concern; that maybe it was planned and intended to be implemented by a group of people with such an aim.

Orangey

Blah
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
6w5
Their are certainly some aspects of the book which give me a raised eyebrow as well. From a standpoint of how it all could conceivably be anything other than man made, I tend to question a more conspiratorial angle of concern; that maybe it was planned and intended to be implemented by a group of people with such an aim.

Illuminati? NWO? Reptilians?

Are you aware of Jehova's return?

Catoptric Cistula

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Illuminati? NWO? Reptilians?

Are you aware of Jehova's return?

Perhaps you could tell me the evidence against NWO. It's clearly been stated precisely as such and referred to by numerous people. Let me know when you actually look into it so you can be more precise. I could wipe the floor with you on this.

Orangey

Blah
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
6w5
Perhaps you could tell me the evidence against NWO. It's clearly been stated precisely as such and referred to by numerous people. Let me know when you actually look into it so you can be more precise. I could wipe the floor with you on this.

Oh my. I see I've somehow been transported to the YouTube comments section of a David Icke video.

Catoptric Cistula

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Oh my. I see I've somehow been transported to the YouTube comments section of a David Icke video.

You think I watch David Icke? How are you coming to some random garbled reference list based off the consideration that the bible was written not by individuals professing divine word, but rather from the selective derivation of the council of Nicea? The crux of the matter is that you are an egotist that refuses to put themselves in a vulnerable position of credulity.

Permabanned
You think I watch David Icke? How are you coming to some random garbled reference list based off the consideration that the bible was written not by individuals professing divine word, but rather from the selective derivation of the council of Nicea? The crux of the matter is that you are an egotist that refuses to put themselves in a vulnerable position of credulity.

How did a thread about Google turn into the bible? :huh: :wtf: :fpalm:

Catoptric Cistula

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
so/sp

Have you read the preceding posts leading up to this? I was originally responding to someone quoting the book of Revelations, and I gave my opinion that although it probably didn't have anything more than human creation, that it seems feasible some people would try to "play out" certain events. I was merely being open to consideration of ideas and being an Absolutist.

Of course that brought on the later interposition. If he bothered to make it an open argument rather than ad hominem, I wouldn't have responded the way I did.

Don't forget that numerous events have occurred throughout congress with regards to giving control to large corporate interests. Selectively designating the interest of the user; effectively limiting alternative views. Those that perhaps tried to reference to any major media outlet could be infringed upon as violating the copyright set up on behalf of a large corporation, and take down the website that could be discussing the media. If that doesn't occur the predominant search query using the internet would try to obscure the websites that wouldn't pertain to "preferred interest groups." No holds barred with regard to smaller organizations or entity of interest groups; and of course which side has the money to defend themselves in court? Many have objected to court trials as favoring the one with the most lawyers and money. If OJ didn't have some money he would have been found guilty, as he was most likely. Corporations will have unlimited say-so, and rights are violated. More control will not favor the right of history; powers corrupt absolutely.

A

Anew Leaf

Thank you owl some for posting this!! I was oblivious as well... I mean I KNEW there was some google stuff going on but I didn't know what it meant.

Sparrow

Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Thanks for sharing this :). I just heard on talk radio today that Facebook has been being nosey with our cell phone text messages (if you have fb on your phone)! NOT COOL.

Beorn

Permabanned

:)

"Oh, no single piece of our mental world is to be hermetically sealed off from the rest, and there is not a square inch in the whole domain of our human existence over which Christ, who is Sovereign over all, does not cry: 'Mine!'"
-Abraham Kuyper

It's all good man. :newwink:

I do think the book explicitly spells out a time period in the future where people will not be able to live off of the grid. That much is clear. That type of absolute control wasn't conceivable when the book was written. Given we are speeding ahead toward the ability/technology/globalization to have that type of environment, it bears watching. Not to mention a raised eyebrow. :coffee:

Oh, I'm not sure it's that clear. There's plenty of people who would argue those verses are referring to the Roman Empire and Nero or Domitian.

N

NPcomplete

I just want to know what intel they have on me. I'm never signed in on my "searching" browser but I bet they are still keeping track somehow... :p

Edit: That seems rather tedious but heh, they must have some interesting data (not on me...but other people!). :happy2:

Rasofy

royal member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Dunno...to be honest it doesn't seem that bad to me. Targeted ads should be interesting. I'm getting a bunch of useless ones.
But if I was american I'd be a bit worried with the possibility of the government getting their hands on the info.

NotOfTwo

small potatoes
MBTI Type
INTP
Thanks for sharing this :). I just heard on talk radio today that Facebook has been being nosey with our cell phone text messages (if you have fb on your phone)! NOT COOL.

No probs :)

I took a big pass on Facebook once I realized how invasive it was. It is not cool.

NotOfTwo

small potatoes
MBTI Type
INTP
Dunno...to be honest it doesn't seem that bad to me. Targeted ads should be interesting. I'm getting a bunch of useless ones.
But if I was american I'd be a bit worried with the possibility of the government getting their hands on the info.

Targeted ads are annoying. Just because I emailed someone about my new accordion doesn't mean I need to see 18 ads selling them!