User Tag List

First 12345 Last

Junior Member Catoptric Cistula's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 so/sp

Quote Originally Posted by mia_infp View Post
    "He required everyone--small and great, rich and poor, free and slave--to be given a mark on the right hand or on the forehead. And no one could buy or sell anything without that mark, which was either the name of the beast or the number representing his name." Revelation 13:16-17
    Their are certainly some aspects of the book which give me a raised eyebrow as well. From a standpoint of how it all could conceivably be anything other than man made, I tend to question a more conspiratorial angle of concern; that maybe it was planned and intended to be implemented by a group of people with such an aim.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    SLE

Quote Originally Posted by Catoptric Cistula View Post
    Their are certainly some aspects of the book which give me a raised eyebrow as well. From a standpoint of how it all could conceivably be anything other than man made, I tend to question a more conspiratorial angle of concern; that maybe it was planned and intended to be implemented by a group of people with such an aim.
    Illuminati? NWO? Reptilians?

Are you aware of Jehova's return?
    Artes, Scientia, Veritasiness

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 so/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Orangey View Post
    Illuminati? NWO? Reptilians?

Are you aware of Jehova's return?
    Perhaps you could tell me the evidence against NWO. It's clearly been stated precisely as such and referred to by numerous people. Let me know when you actually look into it so you can be more precise. I could wipe the floor with you on this.

I'm on it [delete] *click*
    To avoid criticism, do nothing, say nothing, be nothing.
    ~ Elbert Hubbard

Music provides one of the clearest examples of a much deeper relation between mathematics and human experience.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    SLE

Perhaps you could tell me the evidence against NWO. It's clearly been stated precisely as such and referred to by numerous people. Let me know when you actually look into it so you can be more precise. I could wipe the floor with you on this.
    Oh my. I see I've somehow been transported to the YouTube comments section of a David Icke video.
    Artes, Scientia, Veritasiness

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 so/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Orangey View Post
    Oh my. I see I've somehow been transported to the YouTube comments section of a David Icke video.
    You think I watch David Icke? How are you coming to some random garbled reference list based off the consideration that the bible was written not by individuals professing divine word, but rather from the selective derivation of the council of Nicea? The crux of the matter is that you are an egotist that refuses to put themselves in a vulnerable position of credulity.

You think I watch David Icke? How are you coming to some random garbled reference list based off the consideration that the bible was written not by individuals professing divine word, but rather from the selective derivation of the council of Nicea? The crux of the matter is that you are an egotist that refuses to put themselves in a vulnerable position of credulity.
    How did a thread about Google turn into the bible?
    To avoid criticism, do nothing, say nothing, be nothing.
    ~ Elbert Hubbard

Music provides one of the clearest examples of a much deeper relation between mathematics and human experience.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 so/sp

Quote Originally Posted by phobik View Post
    Have you read the preceding posts leading up to this? I was originally responding to someone quoting the book of Revelations, and I gave my opinion that although it probably didn't have anything more than human creation, that it seems feasible some people would try to "play out" certain events. I was merely being open to consideration of ideas and being an Absolutist.

Of course that brought on the later interposition. If he bothered to make it an open argument rather than ad hominem, I wouldn't have responded the way I did.

Don't forget that numerous events have occurred throughout congress with regards to giving control to large corporate interests. Selectively designating the interest of the user; effectively limiting alternative views. Those that perhaps tried to reference to any major media outlet could be infringed upon as violating the copyright set up on behalf of a large corporation, and take down the website that could be discussing the media. If that doesn't occur the predominant search query using the internet would try to obscure the websites that wouldn't pertain to "preferred interest groups." No holds barred with regard to smaller organizations or entity of interest groups; and of course which side has the money to defend themselves in court? Many have objected to court trials as favoring the one with the most lawyers and money. If OJ didn't have some money he would have been found guilty, as he was most likely. Corporations will have unlimited say-so, and rights are violated. More control will not favor the right of history; powers corrupt absolutely.

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by phobik View Post
    It kind of took a turn, didn't it?
    "It's never enough." The Cure

MBTI
    INTP
    "It's never enough." The Cure