• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

idiots trying to make things better, but just fucking things up

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
Fucking asshole google and yahoo making things fucked up with this "we try to make things better by fucking things up". Cant sign in to flickr anymore and have to log out from youtube to access gmail/android market, because they are on different emails and google is trying to make thing better, but is unable to realize that you arent supposed to change things that already work perfectly by fucking things up..

Rant here about idiots trying to make things better on internets, but fucking things up.

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Fucking asshole google and yahoo making things fucked up with this "we try to make things better by fucking things up". Cant sign in to flickr anymore and have to log out from youtube to access gmail/android market, because they are on different emails and google is trying to make thing better, but is unable to realize that you arent supposed to change things that already work perfectly by fucking things up..

Rant here about idiots trying to make things better on internets, but fucking things up.

Someone once complained to me about something that was in the design phase exactly like you did...the next person that walked up got the new and improved item once the kinks were worked out. I gave the other person the old item back. He sat there looking at the other person with the new item, his old item and going WTF. Not really...the 2 people were kids...so I just got the why didnt I get that one?

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
Someone once complained to me about something that was in the design phase exactly like you did...the next person that walked up got the new and improved item once the kinks were worked out. I gave the other person the old item back. He sat there looking at the other person with the new item, his old item and going WTF. Not really...the 2 people were kids...so I just got the why didnt I get that one?

Google or yahoo arent open source companies, so stuff they release isnt in design stage..

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Google or yahoo arent open source companies, so stuff they release isnt in design stage..

I thought everything Google released was beta...lol