User Tag List

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

Default idiots trying to make things better, but just fucking things up

Fucking asshole google and yahoo making things fucked up with this "we try to make things better by fucking things up". Cant sign in to flickr anymore and have to log out from youtube to access gmail/android market, because they are on different emails and google is trying to make thing better, but is unable to realize that you arent supposed to change things that already work perfectly by fucking things up..

Rant here about idiots trying to make things better on internets, but fucking things up.
    "Where wisdom reigns, there is no conflict between thinking and feeling."
    — C.G. Jung

Read

morose bourgeoisie
    MBTI
    INFP

I'm sick of Apple. there. I said it.

MBTI
    STP

Quote Originally Posted by INTP View Post
    Fucking asshole google and yahoo making things fucked up with this "we try to make things better by fucking things up". Cant sign in to flickr anymore and have to log out from youtube to access gmail/android market, because they are on different emails and google is trying to make thing better, but is unable to realize that you arent supposed to change things that already work perfectly by fucking things up..

Rant here about idiots trying to make things better on internets, but fucking things up.
    Someone once complained to me about something that was in the design phase exactly like you did...the next person that walked up got the new and improved item once the kinks were worked out. I gave the other person the old item back. He sat there looking at the other person with the new item, his old item and going WTF. Not really...the 2 people were kids...so I just got the why didnt I get that one?
    Im out, its been fun

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

Quote Originally Posted by _Poki_ View Post
    Someone once complained to me about something that was in the design phase exactly like you did...the next person that walked up got the new and improved item once the kinks were worked out. I gave the other person the old item back. He sat there looking at the other person with the new item, his old item and going WTF. Not really...the 2 people were kids...so I just got the why didnt I get that one?
    Google or yahoo arent open source companies, so stuff they release isnt in design stage..
    — C.G. Jung

Read

MBTI
    STP

Quote Originally Posted by INTP View Post
    Google or yahoo arent open source companies, so stuff they release isnt in design stage..
    I thought everything Google released was beta...lol
    Im out, its been fun

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

Quote Originally Posted by _Poki_ View Post
    I thought everything Google released was beta...lol
    Lol
    — C.G. Jung

Read