User Tag List

First 2345 Last

Banned
    MBTI
    intp

Quote Originally Posted by RaptorWizard View Post
    The meaning of life is becoming God, the living Force, channeling the timelessly flowing electric cycles of the eternally whirling luminous waters of Qi, Prana, Akasha, forging and annihilating material substance, harnessing the inexhaustible energies of stellar alchemy, harmoniously orchestrating superstring symphonies, humbly awakening to all perspectives of the multidimensional relativistic reality, magically manifesting dreams into the physical world by focused willpower into the infinite shapes of evolutionary transformation, hacking the codifications of the Akashic Records, the Luminiferous Aether, the Universal Supercomputer, the Mind of God, destroying old laws and programming new laws into the Omniversal Existential Game, controlling all cosmos and chaos, seeking the Higher Balance of Heaven, unlocking the Arcanum of Creation, unleashing the Ascended Master of Free Will, Divine Architect of Ultimate Destiny.
    I was going to say that I am Jesting.

The force is the Holy Spirit and resides in men & women equally but not
    equal per say per person, randoms. It resides within & without & can be
    collected via deeds & interaction for it also resides in all the cosmos &
    beyond. Zero spirit means zero force = dead man walking. I think.

the meaning of life certainly is not to become God. He already exists and
    does not like egotistical top trumps. Man / woman born of God can become
    God like, but can not actually be God unless The ultimate construction desires
    it so.

quote : magically manifesting dreams into the physical world by focused
    willpower into the infinite shapes of evolutionary transformation.

something like that but maybe something not so grandios and nothing to
    do with majic more unknown power = Majical in human terms. You see
    if you became God, who would understand you? I can barely keep up with
    what you are going on about now let alone the average man & I am God.

Do not forget the Average being , below & above.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    584 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

INTJ 5w4 sx/sp 584 ILI-Ni

MBTI
    estj
    Enneagram
    378 sx/so
    Socionics
    esfp
    For all that we have done, as a civilization, as individuals, the universe is not stable, and nor is any single thing within it. Stars consume themselves, the universe itself rushes apart, and we ourselves are composed of matter in constant flux. Colonies of cells in temporary alliance, replicating and decaying and housed within, an incandescent cloud of electrical impulses. This is reality, this is self knowledge, and the perception of it will, of course, make you dizzy.

I think "looking into the infinite" is actually a unique problem for modern people. Never before have humans been so inundated with a sense of insignificance. Even in the early 20th century, we thought the Milky Way was all the Universe was. Until Hubble blew it up to an incomprehensible magnitude. Furthermore, Einstein thought it was a static universe. One that could be understood, if you knew the laws. But even that is a bygone idea. I think the sense of the infinite is the root of a lot of depression, the rise of post modern attitudes and lack of ideals, a sense of insightful existentialism even from a common bum on the street. We live in a small world, and don't what context to place ourselves in. Anything kind of goes.

I don't have any pics. Just thought I'd ramble about this. I may even tie it into typology a bit. There might've been a time when only intuitives thought about the infinite, but it's an issue for everyone now.

MBTI
    estj
    Enneagram
    378 sx/so
    Socionics
    esfp

http://www.fastcompany.com/1769468/s...tence-in-space

Scientists Discover The Oldest, Largest Body Of Water In Existence--In Space
    BY Charles Fishman | 07-27-2011 | 12:27 PM
    Around a black hole 12 billion light years away, there's an almost unimaginable vapor cloud of water--enough to supply an entire planet's worth of water for every person on earth, 20,000 times over.

For all that we have done, as a civilization, as individuals, the universe is not stable, and nor is any single thing within it. Stars consume themselves, the universe itself rushes apart, and we ourselves are composed of matter in constant flux. Colonies of cells in temporary alliance, replicating and decaying and housed within, an incandescent cloud of electrical impulses. This is reality, this is self knowledge, and the perception of it will, of course, make you dizzy.

MBTI
    INFJ

Wake, See, Sing, Dance Cellmold's Avatar

Looking Into the Infinite
    Wait a minute....did someone just wave back? Oi move out the way!

Oh for gawds sake...we cracked the universe and became omnipotent beings of energy...why the fuck is the man still a briefcaser....why not a sumo wrestler? Huh? HUH? Tell me that!

'One of (Lucas) Cranach's masterpieces, discussed by (Joseph) Koerner, is in it's self-referentiality the perfect expression of left-hemisphere emptiness and a precursor of post-modernism. There is no longer anything to point to beyond, nothing Other, so it points pointlessly to itself.' - Iain McGilChrist

Suppose a tree fell down, Pooh, when we were underneath it?"
    "Suppose it didn't," said Pooh, after careful thought.
    Piglet was comforted by this.
    - A.A. Milne.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    584 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

My thread is dead. Long live my thread!
    Lets get some awe and wonder of science, tech, and the unfathomable attributes of the universe back in TypoC.

https://www.360cities.net/image/curi...an-solar-day-2

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    584 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

SpaceCadetGoldStarBrigade Population: 1's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Tiger Owl View Post
    Of course I went to just watch the introduction and mark this and get back to it. A pleasant epic fail. As always happens with me and programs about the universe. Cheers!
    To give real service you must add something which cannot be bought or measured with money, and that is sincerity and integrity. Douglas Adams

Mornings are for coffee and contemplation. Jim Hopper
    Likes Tiger Owl liked this post