• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Looking Into the Infinite

Tiger Owl

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Of course I went to just watch the introduction and mark this and get back to it. A pleasant epic fail. As always happens with me and programs about the universe. Cheers!
You are very welcome.

Mole

Permabanned
It's interesting as we move further out into the universe we find the universe is expanding away from us accelerating past the speed of light. So light from that part of the universe can never reach us. So the infinite is forever beyond our grasp. And over a long period of time all of the universe apart from the Milky Way will become infinitely dark, and we will be left alone in the dark infinite universe.

Mole

Permabanned
I am amazed how addicted to the finite. The richest, largest, most powerful empire in the world is famous for being parochial. And we ourselves focus on what is around us, we focus on the intuitive because it is comfortable, not because it is true.

We locate the finite in the infinite, yet we are unaware that the infinite changed in 1998, and so in 1998 the finite also changed radically.