User Tag List

First 345

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by _Poki_ View Post
    LMAO...sounds like a user issue. Maybe its the Ne's lack of knowing whats going on real time Yeah, it is annoying that just about every software you get off the internet these days seem to install toolbars into IE. I have only one toolbar...freecorder to grab youtube music videos.
    Hehe, this is definitly true. I was always amused when my friends talked about what the best browser is and german computer magazines are famous for having 30 pages long articles about pros and cons of browsers, while I was more like: wtf its just a browser. Hopefully that wont play out bad for me in the end; gonna see if becoming fluent in C++ was the better masterplan than knowing if IE beats Opera or not
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

MBTI
    STP

Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post
    Hehe, this is definitly true. I was always amused when my friends talked about what the best browser is and german computer magazines are famous for having 30 pages long articles about pros and cons of browsers, while I was more like: wtf its just a browser. Hopefully that wont play out bad for me in the end; gonna see if becoming fluent in C++ was the better masterplan than knowing if IE beats Opera or not
    If what you use doesnt do what you need grab another. C++...pshhhh...com'on Java is better...dont get me started Why else would so many people use it...they must be correct...right?
    Im out, its been fun

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by _Poki_ View Post
    If what you use doesnt do what you need grab another. C++...pshhhh...com'on Java is better...dont get me started Why else would so many people use it...they must be correct...right?

I am building a computer controlled steel mill at the moment for 2 years now and lately someone asked me, why I am doing that ? And I said: cause its fun ! And he asked, no what for are you doing that ? And I said: so I can mill stuff later. And he said, yea but what specifically are you planning to run a company with it or something, what do you want to mill. And I was like: farout, what a nerving guy, I am just building a cnc mill, do things always need to have a reason ?
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

MBTI
    STP

Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post

I am building a computer controlled steel mill at the moment for 2 years now and lately someone asked me, why I am doing that ? And I said: cause its fun ! And he asked, no what for are you doing that ? And I said: so I can mill stuff later. And he said, yea but what specifically are you planning to run a company with it or something, what do you want to mill. And I was like: farout, what a nerving guy, I am just building a cnc mill, do things always need to have a reason ?
    LMAO
    Im out, its been fun

Whatever we worship, we become.

And you and I are both worshipping now, hypnotically gazing into our computer screens.

When see muslims bowing in the mosque, we know they are worshipping, and so across the world we are all worshipping in front of our computer screens.

And what we see, we become.

MBTI
    STP

Quote Originally Posted by Victor View Post
    Whatever we worship, we become.

And you and I are both worshipping now, hypnotically gazing into our computer screens.

When see muslims bowing in the mosque, we know they are worshipping, and so across the world we are all worshipping in front of our computer screens.

And what we see, we become.
    Nah, if your a negative person, what you see is what you push away.

edit: oh yeah, and some of us have brains that we use...not all, but some
    Im out, its been fun