User Tag List

First 1234 Last

Results 11 to 20 of 38

  1. #11
    FigerPuppet
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by swordpath View Post
    I like the fact that the Mac is smooth running, easy to use and almost invincible to virus and other malware..... and, it's a hell of a fashion asset.
    Oh, it's an entirely different case if you're too "special" to safely use a PC; then go ahead and buy a Mac.

  2. #12
    Senior Member swordpath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    MBTI
    ISTx
    Posts
    10,552

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SmileyMan View Post
    Oh, it's an entirely different case if you're too "special" to safely use a PC; then go ahead and buy a Mac.
    I shouldn't have to be "careful" when using my personal computer. The computer should be careful as to not piss me off, lest I throw it against a wall.

  3. #13
    FigerPuppet
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by swordpath View Post
    I shouldn't have to be "careful" when using my personal computer. The computer should be careful as to not piss me off, lest I throw it against a wall.
    MONKEY MAD

  4. #14
    Senior Member swordpath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    MBTI
    ISTx
    Posts
    10,552

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SmileyMan View Post
    MONKEY MAD
    [YOUTUBE="Ee3L9BQQ4Gs"]TM[/YOUTUBE]

  5. #15
    Senior Member Eckhart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    ???
    Socionics
    ????
    Posts
    1,097

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SmileyMan View Post
    More bang for the buck and an OS that isn't gay. A computer is not supposed to be a fashion asset. If you use it as one you deserve you have your face pushed into a meat grinder together with the assholes who wear headsets around their neck when they aren't going to listen to music any time soon. Then your face can be processed into food for the 3rd world and something good can come out of it for once.
    You know you can also install Windows on a Macbook additionally if you need it? Also apart from that, there really are not that many notebooks with compareable battery time, weight and overall case quality of a Macbook Pro, and the Touchpad is also useable in contrast to touchpads on other notebooks. A Thinkpad might beat it from what you hear (could never get hands on it because they for some reason don't sell them here in many places), but those cost at least as much as a Macbook Pro.

    Tbh if I would buy a new notebook I would probably neither buy a Macbook again (because I don't use it enough and could go with less), but I think at least for Macbooks the bashing isn't as justified. Most people just follow bash trends just as brainless as those people who buy Apple just because it is Apple.

  6. #16
    FigerPuppet
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eckhart View Post
    You know you can also install Windows on a Macbook additionally if you need it? Also apart from that, there really are not that many notebooks with compareable battery time, weight and overall case quality of a Macbook Pro, and the Touchpad is also useable in contrast to touchpads on other notebooks. A Thinkpad might beat it from what you hear (could never get hands on it because they for some reason don't sell them here in many places), but those cost at least as much as a Macbook Pro.

    Tbh if I would buy a new notebook I would probably neither buy a Macbook again (because I don't use it enough and could go with less), but I think at least for Macbooks the bashing isn't as justified. Most people just follow bash trends just as brainless as those people who buy Apple just because it is Apple.
    APPLE SUCKS

  7. #17
    Senior Member Eckhart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    ???
    Socionics
    ????
    Posts
    1,097

    Default

    You won

  8. #18
    Senior Member Tiger Owl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    584 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni
    Posts
    1,078

    Default



    Ahh, Microsoft products inspire such awe. I really couldn't care less about the online penis measuring that goes on between PC and Mac I just think this picture is hilarious.

    And where is Safari you ask? Safari is probably sitting in some Seattle Starbucks (in a window seat of course) wearing skinny jeans, a knit-cap regardless of the weather and large, expensive headphones dangling uselessly around his neck streaming video of the above hilarity on a shiny new ipad whilst sipping a non-fat, skinny, soy, mocha, java chip, frappachino (decaf of course).
    INTJ 5w4 sx/sp 584 ILI-Ni

  9. #19
    Senior Member swordpath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    MBTI
    ISTx
    Posts
    10,552

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by earthtrekker1775 View Post
    Seattle

  10. #20
    Senior Member Tiger Owl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    584 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni
    Posts
    1,078

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by swordpath View Post
    Haha, no offense. Your lovely, rainy city is overrun with entitlement minded hipsters.
    I love the Pacific NW but can do without the rabid liberalism.
    INTJ 5w4 sx/sp 584 ILI-Ni

Similar Threads

  1. How self-monitoring are you?
    By Economica in forum Online Personality Tests
    Replies: 169
    Last Post: 09-12-2011, 12:57 PM
  2. Pictures of your living environment/how clean are you?
    By Grayscale in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 211
    Last Post: 09-18-2009, 12:52 AM
  3. How clean is your desk?
    By LucrativeSid in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 12-19-2007, 10:04 PM
  4. Suggestions On Best Monitors?
    By "?" in forum Science, Technology, and Future Tech
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 11-30-2007, 05:36 AM
  5. Do you clean out your inbox / outbox?
    By Natrushka in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 06-12-2007, 04:19 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO