User Tag List

First 1234 Last

FigerPuppet

Quote Originally Posted by swordpath View Post
    I like the fact that the Mac is smooth running, easy to use and almost invincible to virus and other malware..... and, it's a hell of a fashion asset.
    Oh, it's an entirely different case if you're too "special" to safely use a PC; then go ahead and buy a Mac.

MBTI
    ISTx

Quote Originally Posted by SmileyMan View Post
    Oh, it's an entirely different case if you're too "special" to safely use a PC; then go ahead and buy a Mac.
    I shouldn't have to be "careful" when using my personal computer. The computer should be careful as to not piss me off, lest I throw it against a wall.

FigerPuppet

I shouldn't have to be "careful" when using my personal computer. The computer should be careful as to not piss me off, lest I throw it against a wall.
    MONKEY MAD

MBTI
    ISTx

MONKEY MAD
    [YOUTUBE="Ee3L9BQQ4Gs"]TM[/YOUTUBE]

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    ???
    Socionics
    ????

More bang for the buck and an OS that isn't gay. A computer is not supposed to be a fashion asset. If you use it as one you deserve you have your face pushed into a meat grinder together with the assholes who wear headsets around their neck when they aren't going to listen to music any time soon. Then your face can be processed into food for the 3rd world and something good can come out of it for once.
    You know you can also install Windows on a Macbook additionally if you need it? Also apart from that, there really are not that many notebooks with compareable battery time, weight and overall case quality of a Macbook Pro, and the Touchpad is also useable in contrast to touchpads on other notebooks. A Thinkpad might beat it from what you hear (could never get hands on it because they for some reason don't sell them here in many places), but those cost at least as much as a Macbook Pro.

Tbh if I would buy a new notebook I would probably neither buy a Macbook again (because I don't use it enough and could go with less), but I think at least for Macbooks the bashing isn't as justified. Most people just follow bash trends just as brainless as those people who buy Apple just because it is Apple.

FigerPuppet

Quote Originally Posted by Eckhart View Post
    You know you can also install Windows on a Macbook additionally if you need it? Also apart from that, there really are not that many notebooks with compareable battery time, weight and overall case quality of a Macbook Pro, and the Touchpad is also useable in contrast to touchpads on other notebooks. A Thinkpad might beat it from what you hear (could never get hands on it because they for some reason don't sell them here in many places), but those cost at least as much as a Macbook Pro.

Tbh if I would buy a new notebook I would probably neither buy a Macbook again (because I don't use it enough and could go with less), but I think at least for Macbooks the bashing isn't as justified. Most people just follow bash trends just as brainless as those people who buy Apple just because it is Apple.
    APPLE SUCKS

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    ???
    Socionics
    ????

You won

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    584 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Ahh, Microsoft products inspire such awe. I really couldn't care less about the online penis measuring that goes on between PC and Mac I just think this picture is hilarious.

And where is Safari you ask? Safari is probably sitting in some Seattle Starbucks (in a window seat of course) wearing skinny jeans, a knit-cap regardless of the weather and large, expensive headphones dangling uselessly around his neck streaming video of the above hilarity on a shiny new ipad whilst sipping a non-fat, skinny, soy, mocha, java chip, frappachino (decaf of course).
    INTJ 5w4 sx/sp 584 ILI-Ni

MBTI
    ISTx

Quote Originally Posted by earthtrekker1775 View Post
    Seattle

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    584 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Haha, no offense. Your lovely, rainy city is overrun with entitlement minded hipsters.
    I love the Pacific NW but can do without the rabid liberalism.
    INTJ 5w4 sx/sp 584 ILI-Ni