• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Let's Play (Dr.) House

Antimony

You're fired. Lol.
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
So, I have been having some developing issues over these last few months.

-Chest pain
-Stomach throbbing, in random places
-Crippling stomach pain (different from throbbing, I believe)
-Heart palpitations

I'd like to go to a doctor, but I haven't so far. I mean, doctors are money and time. But if anyone knows much about anatomy, etc, it would be great for some input.

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
No, this isn't going to work. Go to a Doctor, they need more info than just random symptoms- otherwise we're majorly open to interpretation. This could be anything. To have any idea what you're going through, I would need to feel your stomach and listen to it, listen to your heart and get a list of lifestyle and habits and past medical history- possibly run some tests.

Antimony

You're fired. Lol.
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
No, this isn't going to work. Go to a Doctor, they need more info than just random symptoms- otherwise we're majorly open to interpretation. This could be anything.

*shrug* I really can't go right now. I mean, I intend on it, but I wasn't sure if this was an indication of anything. Or if this stuff happened to people all the time :biggrin:

But yes, mommy, I will.

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
*shrug* I really can't go right now. I mean, I intend on it, but I wasn't sure if this was an indication of anything. Or if this stuff happened to people all the time :biggrin:

But yes, mommy, I will.

The symptoms are vague, therefore, you could have a bunch of people responding "yeah that happened to my mom, it was this" "yeah I heard of that once, it was that."

Antimony

You're fired. Lol.
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
The symptoms are vague, therefore, you could have a bunch of people responding "yeah that happened to my mom, it was this" "yeah I heard of that once, it was that."

:cry: I hate my life.

Maybe I don't care!

jimrckhnd

MBTI Type
INTP
I'm with shortnsweet. Diagnosis by interent is insane - you'll get a mish mash of diagnosis that are worth the 1s and 0s they are typed with. Your symptoms are too vague for anybody to come up with a good answer - a number of conditions could cause them.

Antimony

You're fired. Lol.
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Well, are they generally serious? I need to figure out if it is imperative I go see a doctor or not. Really, that is my major concern.

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Well, are they generally serious? I need to figure out if it is imperative I go see a doctor or not. Really, that is my major concern.

Yes, all are potentially serious. (Unless you are a hyperchondriac and over dramatizing your symptoms.)

Antimony

You're fired. Lol.
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Well, I guess I will go pay to see a doctor. Someone I can pay to say 'I don't know, go talk to this person'

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Well, I guess I will go pay to see a doctor. Someone I can pay to say 'I don't know, go talk to this person'
:shrug:
Someone who has a clue about all the other details they need to know.

Antimony

You're fired. Lol.
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Hopefully I don't DIE first! Then again, I haven't so far. I've concluded that I am hopefully too young for a heart attack.

Now, my appendix exploding...
Damned Ne.

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Hopefully I don't DIE first! Then again, I haven't so far. I've concluded that I am hopefully too young for a heart attack.

Now, my appendix exploding...
Damned Ne.

Well, general advice- take your temp, drink plenty of fluids, get your sleep, eat right, take a multivitamin, do a little exercise every day, don't smoke or drink or do recreational drugs. If the issue resolves, it probably has something to do with your lifestyle. I guess that would be the cheapest way to figure it out without going to a doctor. If it doesn't resolve, then go.

Antimony

You're fired. Lol.
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Ack, I do all of those things. I am pretty healthy.

Guess it is time for me to get checked out. Maybe I should exercise even more.

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Ack, I do all of those things. I am pretty healthy.

Guess it is time for me to get checked out. Maybe I should exercise even more.

Maybe. That's all the internet can really tell you to do anyways. Perhaps some meditation and other stuff if you think it's anxiety related. The internet can't listen to your heart and write you a prescription.

Antimony

You're fired. Lol.
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Maybe. That's all the internet can really tell you to do anyways. Perhaps some meditation and other stuff if you think it's anxiety related. The internet can't listen to your heart and write you a prescription.

I guess that is probably true. Maybe it is related to anxiety- hard to tell when on is always on edge. If the internet could write a prescription, there would be way more people on drugs. Thank you for your advice :)

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I guess that is probably true. Maybe it is related to anxiety- hard to tell when on is always on edge. If the internet could write a prescription, there would be way more people on drugs. Thank you for your advice :)

Yeah, and someone just brought up a good point to me- even if it is anxiety, the condition and symptoms should still be checked out if they don't go away.

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
No, this isn't going to work. Go to a Doctor, they need more info than just random symptoms- otherwise we're majorly open to interpretation. This could be anything. To have any idea what you're going through, I would need to feel your stomach and listen to it, listen to your heart and get a list of lifestyle and habits and past medical history- possibly run some tests.

Word.

Also, I deal with the symptoms of which you speak on a nearly daily basis, and my diagnosis was an uncommon genetic disorder. Otherwise, the symptoms alone could diagnose me with a range of things from an ulcer to a heart attack.

Get your magic panty caterpillar butt to the doc, you.

violet_crown

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
So, I have been having some developing issues over these last few months.

-Chest pain
-Stomach throbbing, in random places
-Crippling stomach pain (different from throbbing, I believe)
-Heart palpitations

I'd like to go to a doctor, but I haven't so far. I mean, doctors are money and time. But if anyone knows much about anatomy, etc, it would be great for some input.

Ebola.

mmhmm

meinmeinmein!
just stay home. and record your squeals of pain.
try to sell those sound clips to sound effects companies.
make some money.

spend it on... whatever you want.

oh yes. will you give the forum and exclusive preview of your screams?
i'd use it to put jock in the mood.

T

ThatGirl

Shit, I'll play.

Any recent changes in your physical activity or diet?

How much caffeine do you drink a day, and do you smoke?

Please describe the exact feeling of the symptoms.

Also, Do they always appear at the same time, or can it be one or the other?