• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Earthquake Centered in VA

gromit

likes this
Felt it in Boston. The whole office was swaying for several seconds, things were rattling slightly. I am on the 6th floor.

MacGuffin

Permabanned
MBTI Type
xkcd
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I felt the whole building move, I'm in D.C.

Cell phones not working, but I have internet! At least the wife and Kicky are okay, just got an email.

Seymour

Vaguely Precise
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Felt it in Boston. The whole office was swaying for several seconds, things were rattling slightly. I am on the 6th floor.

Same here across the river in Cambridge at our 7th floor office. The swaying was a little disconcerting.

Unkindloving

Lungs & Lips Locked
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Yea my house in NJ was shakey-shaking.
Then the news decided to put it on blast that they've evac'd the Pentagon & the current location of the President. :doh: What idiots.

But truly, my ENFJ admitted that he made the earth shake. I believe him because his pimp hand is strong.

LEGERdeMAIN

omg, im in northeastern NC right now and i felt it...it was like, omg...like at least two low-flying choppers flying low helicopters... dogs barked at it and growled, omg, please please please be a foreshock, pls pls pls....

SilkRoad

Lay the coin on my tongue
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Hope you are all fine. That's pretty big for that part of the world. I grew up on the West Coast (Canada), but the biggest I've ever felt were considerably smaller than that.

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I have never felt an earthquake before, but when do I so hope it happens just as I fart, and for that first split second before I realize what is really happening, I'd be like... What the fuck did I do! Let's just hope it won't be a major one. I wouldn't want to feel responsible for a disaster. :p

iwakar

crush the fences
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I miss all the fun stuff. Really mother nature? You couldn't have pushed this forward just a few weeks???

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Our house was shaking good. And for about half a minute. My cat looked confused.

MacGuffin

Permabanned
MBTI Type
xkcd
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Colorado had a 5.3 last night, largest in like century.

THE RAPTURE IS COMING

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Colorado had a 5.3 last night, largest in like century.

THE RAPTURE IS COMING

rapture.jpeg

CuriousFeeling

From the Undertow
MBTI Type
INfJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D7GX6XtioV8"]Apocalypse in 9/8[/YOUTUBE]