User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: iPhone 5- To wait or not to wait.

3w2 so

I have bought the G2 ( think you call it that way ) for 280 euro ($400) and now use it with a prepaid card that works postpaid. I use whatsapp for messages and pay 7,90 euro ( 11 dollar ) for an 1 GB internetflat. I occasionally use the telephone and that leaves me with a monthly bill of 10 euro ($15). Thats worth gold, I'll never again do one of those 2 year contracts, they are just a rip off

Johari / Nohari

"How dreadful!" cried Lord Henry. "I can stand brute force, but brute reason is quite unbearable. There is something unfair about its use. It is hitting below the intellect."
    ~ Oscar Wilde - The picture of Dorian Gray

548 sp/sx

My G1 is up for replacement, soon, and I at first thought I heard the G2 did not have the sliding keyboard (Used only the screen keyboard).Then, I recently saw one a friend had, and it was like "cool!"
    I want my next phone to have an OLED screen, though. T-Mobile doesn't have a wide selection of phones with them, but hopefully, when the merger with AT&T goes through, they will have something like that. I know several Samsungs I see people with might be like that.

From what I see, on a 5th iPhone already, and whichever iPad the're up to now, Apple continues to avoid OLED.
    APS Profile: Inclusion: e/w=1/6 (Supine) |Control: e/w=7/3 (Choleric) |Affection: e/w=1/9 (Supine)
    Ti 54.3 | Ne 47.3 | Si 37.8 | Fe 17.7 | Te 22.5 | Ni 13.4 | Se 18.9 | Fi 27.9

Temperament (APS) from scratch -- MBTI Type from scratch
    Type Ideas