• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

iPhone 5- To wait or not to wait.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
I have bought the G2 ( think you call it that way ) for 280 euro ($400) and now use it with a prepaid card that works postpaid. I use whatsapp for messages and pay 7,90 euro ( 11 dollar ) for an 1 GB internetflat. I occasionally use the telephone and that leaves me with a monthly bill of 10 euro ($15). Thats worth gold, I'll never again do one of those 2 year contracts, they are just a rip off

t-mobile-g21.jpg

Eric B

ⒺⓉⒷ
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
My G1 is up for replacement, soon, and I at first thought I heard the G2 did not have the sliding keyboard (Used only the screen keyboard).Then, I recently saw one a friend had, and it was like "cool!"
I want my next phone to have an OLED screen, though. T-Mobile doesn't have a wide selection of phones with them, but hopefully, when the merger with AT&T goes through, they will have something like that. I know several Samsungs I see people with might be like that.

From what I see, on a 5th iPhone already, and whichever iPad the're up to now, Apple continues to avoid OLED.