First 12

Let me count the ways Betty Blue's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7W6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

Does it have to be a city, could it not just be existance?
    An astral world has an appeal, lots of pretty colours, floating, feelings and emotion.
    No need for food as it would just be the soul that travels around, unless souls can eat colour, i think i'd eat mainly turquoise.
    And souls could merge or drift through each other, sensation intensity riot.
    Oh and i'd like to be this girl.

I'm not sure how long i could live in an astral world but it would def be fun flying.
    "We knew he was someone who had a tragic flaw, that's where his greatness came from"

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

To be honest, I went more realistic about this..

http://www.metaefficient.com/archite...uth-seoul.html Something like this <3

Or this:

http://inhabitat.com/remistudios-mas...ts-from-flood/
    Kantgirl: Just say "I'm feminine and I'll punch anyone who says otherwise!"
    Halla74: Think your way through the world. Feel your way through life.

Cimarron: maybe Prpl will be your girl-bud
    prplchknz: i don't like it

In Search Of... ... Kiwi Sketch Art ... Dream Journal ... Kyuuei's Cook book ... Kyu's Tiny House Blog ... Minimalist Challenge ... Kyu's Savings Challenge

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Quote Originally Posted by Architectonic View Post
    So no one else has any imagination? That is a shame.
    Haha. Some of us still aren't real clear on where you're even going with all of this. I'm just going to wait and see if you yourself decide to post anything of imagination and then maybe we can go from there and start having some good mutual conversation/dialogue on the topic. Until then, it's just going to be people grasping at straws and wondering exactly what you might have in mind.

And, I'm curious. How do you go about designing an ideal city? So many variables, so many things to consider. I doubt there is or ever will be a truly ideal city on this earth.
    NTJ's are the only types that have ever made me feel emo.
    ENP's are the only types that have ever made me feel like a sensor.

There are two great days in a person's life - the day we are born and the day we discover why. --William Barclay

Anew Leaf

Quote Originally Posted by INTPness View Post
    Haha. Some of us still aren't real clear on where you're even going with all of this. I'm just going to wait and see if you yourself decide to post anything of imagination and then maybe we can go from there and start having some good mutual conversation/dialogue on the topic. Until then, it's just going to be people grasping at straws and wondering exactly what you might have in mind.

And, I'm curious. How do you go about designing an ideal city? So many variables, so many things to consider. I doubt there is or ever will be a truly ideal city on this earth.
    (That's why I went with my own planetary system. )

Also I agree with the rest... Very open-ended question which can be good for us P types to toss around... but if you were looking for a specific answer.... then more parameters need to be given!

Well first of all we need clear fields. Then we need a national government with the resources and time to build the city.

A number of such cities have been attempted such as Brazilia, Chandigarh and Canberra.

And of these three attempts to build the ideal city, only one has been successful, and that is Canberra.

Architects all over the world recognise this and come here to study us.

Anew Leaf

Quote Originally Posted by Victor View Post
    Well first of all we need clear fields. Then we need a national government with the resources and time to build the city.

A number of such cities have been attempted such as Brazilia, Chandigarh and Canberra.

And of these three attempts to build the ideal city, only one has been successful, and that is Canberra.

Architects all over the world recognise this and come here to study us.
    That's because Aussie accents > everything else.

Quote Originally Posted by Saturned View Post
    That's because Aussie accents > everything else.
    C'mon, we speak like a wombat wearing a muzzle.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Edit: I realized how ridiculous my post came off, so I got rid of it. Carry on. Canberra rocks!
    NTJ's are the only types that have ever made me feel emo.
    ENP's are the only types that have ever made me feel like a sensor.

There are two great days in a person's life - the day we are born and the day we discover why. --William Barclay

Smile

Edit: I realized how ridiculous my post came off, so I got rid of it. Carry on. Canberra rocks!
    My father, also called Victor, always told me, "Know your city". And the city in question was Sydney. So we explored Sydney, the beaches, the suburbs and the harbours (yes, Sydney has not one but four harbours), the rivers and the Naional Parks which surround the City of Sydney. And so we became Sydneysiders.

But then we had an international design competition to design our National Capital, the Capital of a Continent. And Walter Burley Griffin and his wife Marion won the competition.

And so we started to build Canberra in the Bush as our first non-colonial Capital City. We were interrupted by the First World War, the Great Depression and the Second World War, but not ones to give up, we created the Garden City.

And it is here I take my repose.