• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

what type of phone do you use?

what type of phone do you use?

• Total voters

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
And whats even more awesome you can program your own apps ! I am already thinking to program a spy app in eclipse and send them to my boss telling him its total awesome that app and by that aquiring power over his phone :D. Or look at that, a totally cool desktop and a tricorder. How awesome is it to have a tricorder, thats my phone: :D

ybqozsgl.png

raz

Let's make this showy!
MBTI Type
LoLz
This is mine right now on the g2x. Battery usage is getting better, but I'm about to switch to CM7. The problem with the g2x is the horrible battery drivers that come with it, especially since it's new. A friend said CM7 fixes a lot of battery issues. I'll give it a whirl once I get the chance.

phone1.jpg

paperoceans

Une Femme est une femme
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
8w7
I use some shitty old ass phone since I don't like those touch screen phones!

raz

Let's make this showy!
MBTI Type
LoLz
So excited, installed the CM7 rom and kernel tonight. It got Netflix working on the g2x.

gwenetflixandroid.jpg

Yay!

93JC

Photo-11843.jpg

Does the job well enough. I think I'll get another one in the next year or so, I don't think this one will last much longer.

On the other hand I have one of these at home:

2500brown.jpg

It will probably last forever.

I have one of these too:

tsr1002or1.jpg

but it's made for a wall mount, and I don't have the appropriate mounting plate. Nor a place to put it, really...

Redbone

Orisha
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
HTC Freestyle. Simultaneously impressed and not impressed.

Oh gawd--I forgot to fill out my freaking rebate papers!!!! (this poll/thread was useful :happy2:)

MBTI Type
INTJ
I use this piece of crap that I regretted immediately. I got it because I wanted a phone with a real keyboard that wasn't a smartphone. The contract was up last week. I'm torn between iPhone and Android for the next one. For work it really helps if I can get emails on my phone, so I will probably wind up with one of them. I think I'll wait til iPhone 5 comes out (October?) and pick between that and an HTC Thunderbolt.

samsung-magnet-front-thumb.jpg

Unkindloving

Lungs & Lips Locked
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
4w5
w580i_jungle_green.jpg

Sony Ericsson w580i

One day I'll upgrade to something fancy. For now, I continue basking in its compact green-ness. I also just found out it can ID music, and eccentric indie music at that! :laugh:

LeftKick

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
5 sp
verizon-lg-env3-qwerty-phone.jpg

LG ENV3. It was free when I signed a 2 year contract with Verizon.It's ok.Should have stuck with the older smaller LG flip phone I had.This one is too big and not as rugged.I beat the snot out of my phones. Contract is up in a month,might go with T-Mobil or another carrier that lets you swap SIM cards.

ilikeitlikethat

You're unbelievable ...
MBTI Type
xNTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I still use (Since September 2010) my limited edition white and silver Nokia 5230.
nokia-5230-white-silver_389x420.jpg

wolfy

awsm
I got a Galaxy SII and am happy with it. Fun to play with and love all the things you can do with apps.

Eugene Watson VIII

Senor Membrae
MBTI Type
xxxP
Enneagram
?
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
This Sony Ericsson walkman I got a couple years ago. Nothing but trouble, Nokia is way beast

Tyrinth

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Just a boring text phone. I think it's an LG Octane. Smartphones are just too expensive for me right now.

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
iphone 4. i like it but i'm also very open to the possibility that it's reading my brain waves, tracking my every movement and will probably turn on me like peg bundy in smart house. that's the main reason i'm glad that i don't have siri.

android phones annoy me, they're very sloppy and cluttered. whenever i try to use somebody's i can never find anything.

Cimarron

IRL is not real
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
From now on, I think I'm going to stick with Samsung. They don't break when you drop them. Current phone and previous phone have both stood as testament to that.

My phone's from the days when QWERTY slide-out keyboards were still new and exciting. It's a handy little thing.

Phoenix

MBTI Type
XNTX
Enneagram
1w2
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Xperia-Play.jpg

It's pretty good. I haven't had any complaints in a year. Plus it's allowed me to re-play pretty much all of my PSX favourites.

raindancing

actinomycetes
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Just got an HTC one X about a month ago. Was maybe 6 years since my last phone, so it's a bit of an upgrade :laugh:
I love how easy it is set up a wifi hotspot, the camera, the screen is gorgeous and huge, the sound is surprisingly good.
The maps app annoys me. Actually android itself kind of annoys me. Usability seem to be lacking...
(and why do they call it play store? gah that alone makes me want to kill them)