• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Virtual kissing device?

rav3n

:laugh:

Initial response, caught somewhere between amusement and being totally creeped out!

Eckhart

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
???
Haha! I guess I will just wait for a real kiss still :D

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Looks to me like it could easily be adapted to somethign else!:shock:

My thoughts exactly. One has to wonder about size and depth limits then though. Much complication there!

ayoitsStepho

Twerking & Lurking
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
My dream come true! I've always wanted to be chocked by a straw, moving randomly about my mouth! :holy:

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
The Japanese are a quirky bunch of people when it comes to inventions .. I'd rather hold a man than a box .. not that desperate (yet). Lol

T

ThatGirl

I wont lie, I would think this were a cool invention if it taught people how to be better kissers.......*whistles*

iwakar

crush the fences
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I wont lie, I would think this were a cool invention if it taught people how to be better kissers.......*whistles*

Possibly. I always thought that if a guy was a bad kisser... I could teach him how to be better... one of my exes disproved that theory, so now I think some people simply lack the ability to improve. :dry:

T

ThatGirl

Ha! I am probably one of those. I HATE kissing....HATE. Whoever invented that was retarded. Guys who have tried to "teach" me, I have had to hold back the urge to bite their tongue just to get it out of my mouth. I am sure a lot of people would prefer I practice on a straw instead. :p

iwakar

crush the fences
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Ha! I am probably one of those. I HATE kissing....HATE. Whoever invented that was retarded. Guys who have tried to "teach" me, I have had to hold back the urge to bite their tongue just to get it out of my mouth. I am sure a lot of people would prefer I practice on a straw instead. :p

We can practice. /no homo

T

ThatGirl

Lmao! *leans at Iwaker with a wide open mouth and very concentrating and focused eyes*

F

FigerPuppet

ITT: Women slowly realizing that they are becoming obsolete. Novus ordo seclorum.

Patches

Klingon Warrior Princess
ITT: Women slowly realizing that they are becoming obsolete.

Smiley,

It's been several years since science learned how to fertilize a female egg with another female egg. You guys have been obsolete for awhile. We can continue the species without you.

F

FigerPuppet

Smiley,

It's been several years since science learned how to fertilize a female egg with another female egg. You guys have been obsolete for awhile. We can continue the species without you.

u mad?

Octarine

The Eighth Colour
MBTI Type
Aeon
Enneagram
10w
Instinctual Variant
so

Sure. But that doesn't mean that it will be as fun.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Nono, those japanese... aaaaaaaaalllways have to think about something naughty !!!

Tho I must say their straws are pretty thin or what did they mean with the word "kissing" ? :dont:

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Oh My God, I totally want this!!! :banana:

I think this technology should be applied to all future Real Dolls.