User Tag List

First 6789 Last

Permabanned

Quote Originally Posted by Synapse View Post
    [youtube="fzuLlDEB2sg"]Ancient Genetics[/youtube]

Alien hybrids.
    Woooww. There is alot talk about humans being Alien hybrids. Some evidence through government documentation as well.

MBTI
    INFP

http://vault.fbi.gov/UFO

this is some good reading, page 22 of the first pdf especially

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

I think the probability that other life exists in the universe is pretty high.

I think the probability that they have travelled at least hundreds or thousands of light years to visit here and have done so multiple times and leave weird messages we don't understand for no apparent reason and they're evolved to coincidentally look just like us with bigger eyes and heads is exceedingly low both in the whole and in each individual part.
    Does he want a pillow for his head?

I think it's utterly absurd to connect the "Are we alone in the universe?" question to the "Are UFO sightings of alien origin?" question, as many are doing in this thread. I think it's extremely likely that there is life in other parts of the universe. I think it's extremely unlikely that any alien civilization has both advanced technologically to the point where a visit to Earth is possible, and decided to make that visit. They are just two completely different questions, and for the latter I need more any proof.
    Everybody have fun tonight. Everybody Wang Chung tonight.

Johari
    /Nohari

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

^ Totally agree, but I think alien life is genetically related to life here, and may have even seeded it. Direct panspermia.

Permabanned

Quote Originally Posted by EffEmDoubleyou View Post
    I think it's utterly absurd to connect the "Are we alone in the universe?" question to the "Are UFO sightings of alien origin?" question, as many are doing in this thread. I think it's extremely likely that there is life in other parts of the universe. I think it's extremely unlikely that any alien civilization has both advanced technologically to the point where a visit to Earth is possible, and decided to make that visit. They are just two completely different questions, and for the latter I need more any proof.
    Why is it extremely unlikely how do you come up with that conclusion merely by speculation?. Your numbers wont add up to your speculation because the universe is so vast and ageless. So I would 100% disagree with you on the speculation of the unlikeliness of civilizations reaching the earth with advanced technology.

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    5sp

I believe that it is likely life exists beyond us. I do not believe that life has traveled here. I'm not against it, per se, I'd just like to see proof.

I once knew someone who swore to me that they saw a U.F.O. Not joking, they believed wholeheartedly that they had a close encounter. Not, oh, it was something strange up in the sky... they claimed absolutely certainty.

It was hard to take them seriously after that.
    I got my smile from the sunshine,
    I got my tears from the rain.
    I learned to dance when I saw a tiger prance,
    And a peacock taught me to be vain.
    A little owl in a tree so high,
    He taught me how to wink my eye.
    I learned to bill and coo from a turtledove,
    And a grizzly bear taught me how to hug.
    But the guy that lived two caves from me,
    He taught me how to love.

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

i believe that all flying objects cant be identified. dunno if those are extraterrestrials or what, but i dont think its good to believe that they are some aliens or some being from another dimension or time, but i do think its good to see that as a possibility. if people survive for lets say a million years, i think we might have a technology to travel to earth like plants in other solar systems and do similar things there what we have seen on earth. if there would be a intelligent life outside earth, why couldnt they be a million years ahead of us? but there are other possibilities for aliens that to be evil. if those things we have seen are done by aliens, they could very well just show them for us like that, so that we would see people as one and wouldnt end up killing each other. or maybe they just want our brains and waiting till we breed to a 10 billion so they would have more to eat
    "Where wisdom reigns, there is no conflict between thinking and feeling."
    — C.G. Jung

Read

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    EIE

If the question means: "Do you believe in extra-terrestrials?", the answer to that question is YES.
    Yes I do believe in extra-terrestrials. I am not 100% sure that they have been here, but I do find it more than probable.
    There's too much smoke to not be a fire, and even if 99.99999% of the information out there is bogus and the vast number of hillbillies who get anal probed is staggering...
    I still believe that there is an international government cover-up about them having been here, or something of that nature.
    I am not sure that there has been any actual contact except for wreckages and flybys, though.

A relative of mine and his wife saw an unidentified flying object that could not have been anything else.
    Both of them are really serious people. You could almost call them unimaginative. Both are medical doctors and he also holds a PhD. None of them has any drug- or alcohol problems, and no mental illness.
    These are no drunken hillbillies who got "experimented on... you know... sexually".
    Neither are any of them science-fiction nerds or conspiracy nuts.
    The sighting was made during an evening walk, and it flew past them really really close overhead. It's impossible to make him talk about it, sadly.
    Then again, there isn't too much to talk about. I trust these people and they have said what they saw and what they felt.

Mightier than the tread of marching armies is the power of an idea whose time has come

Permabanned

Quote Originally Posted by YourLocalJesus View Post
    If the question means: "Do you believe in extra-terrestrials?", the answer to that question is YES.
    Yes I do believe in extra-terrestrials. I am not 100% sure that they have been here, but I do find it more than probable.
    There's too much smoke to not be a fire, and even if 99.99999% of the information out there is bogus and the vast number of hillbillies who get anal probed is staggering...
    I still believe that there is an international government cover-up about them having been here, or something of that nature.
    I am not sure that there has been any actual contact except for wreckages and flybys, though.

A relative of mine and his wife saw an unidentified flying object that could not have been anything else.
    Both of them are really serious people. You could almost call them unimaginative. Both are medical doctors and he also holds a PhD. None of them has any drug- or alcohol problems, and no mental illness.
    These are no drunken hillbillies who got "experimented on... you know... sexually".
    Neither are any of them science-fiction nerds or conspiracy nuts.
    The sighting was made during an evening walk, and it flew past them really really close overhead. It's impossible to make him talk about it, sadly.
    Then again, there isn't too much to talk about. I trust these people and they have said what they saw and what they felt.
    check this out.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7vyVe-6YdUk