User Tag List

First 45678 Last

ThatGirl

Why would anyone debate the existence of unidentified flying objects in the technical sense people?!?

MBTI
    Aeon
    Enneagram
    10w so
    Socionics
    LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Mace View Post
    Some of the ancient monuments around the world; from the Pyramids of Giza, to those of the Aztecs, have helped me understand that we've been visited by extraterrestials. Modern day civil engineers said even today it would have required people many thousands of years ago, advanced engineering technology in order to build them, which challenges those that exist today.
    And other civil engineers then proved that it could be done with primitive technology and a large labour force. What is your point?

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

I think it's entirely likely that we aren't the only intelligent lifeforms in the universe, it's a very very big place. It's so big that I cannot envision any scenario where an alien would commit resources to cross those big spaces and visit here and then play some sort of hide and seek game with us. Occam's razor dictates no mysterious visitors from another galaxy.

This lies in accord with Qlippoth's razor which states: When deciding what's true between two undisprovable options, the boring one is most likely.

Striving for balance Little Linguist's Avatar
    MBTI
    xNFP

Sure, there's other life out there. But as I see it there are the possibilities out of many that strike me as most likely:

1. They are intelligent enough to stay away.
    2. They are unintelligent/naive enough to want to meet, but don't have the technology.
    3. They have already visited thousands of times, but we never perceived them because they don't have physical form.
    4. They wanted to visit, but couldn't sustain their kind of life on our shitty-ass planet.

Either way, they're not floating around in flying saucers. But sure, UFOs probably do exist - they are probably bits of technology from other countries that were tested, went awry, and were discovered... *Shrugs* Or maybe they were intended to confuse us...Or maybe someone had a clone that went very, very wrong and put it in a flying object and flew it to the US to freak us out. Hahahhaa!

Russian scientist: Ba hahahahaha! See how stupid American reacts when confronted with crazy-ass clone? HAHAHAHAH!
    Other Russian: Hahahahha! Stupid American! Superstitious. It's fun to toy with meager minds.

***as they watch footage from Arizonians***

Bob: Tom, C'mere, there be some flyin' shit space thingies!
    Tom: Holy shit, call the fire department!!!!!

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Quinlan View Post
    Yes I do believe some objects that fly can be unidentified.
    yeah mayne

Sniffles

Quote Originally Posted by Little Linguist View Post
    Sure, there's other life out there. But as I see it there are the possibilities out of many that strike me as most likely:

1. They are intelligent enough to stay away.
    2. They are unintelligent/naive enough to want to meet, but don't have the technology.
    3. They have already visited thousands of times, but we never perceived them because they don't have physical form.
    4. They wanted to visit, but couldn't sustain their kind of life on our shitty-ass planet.

Either way, they're not floating around in flying saucers. But sure, UFOs probably do exist - they are probably bits of technology from other countries that were tested, went awry, and were discovered... *Shrugs* Or maybe they were intended to confuse us...Or maybe someone had a clone that went very, very wrong and put it in a flying object and flew it to the US to freak us out. Hahahhaa!

Russian scientist: Ba hahahahaha! See how stupid American reacts when confronted with crazy-ass clone? HAHAHAHAH!
    Other Russian: Hahahahha! Stupid American! Superstitious. It's fun to toy with meager minds.

***as they watch footage from Arizonians***

Bob: Tom, C'mere, there be some flyin' shit space thingies!
    Tom: Holy shit, call the fire department!!!!!
    Oh I don't know, according to this story, UFOs get real irritated if you try communicating with them in Slavic languages.

[youtube="Eidwk-Jg2aI"]Slavs and UFOs don't mix![/youtube]

"Hey, Yankee boyz, you haff trubbles?"

Striving for balance Little Linguist's Avatar
    MBTI
    xNFP

LOL

On a more serious note, I really believe that if it was real, it was probably a government device that no one has the balls to claim as having injured that man. I hardly think it was aliens.

Sniffles

Quote Originally Posted by Little Linguist View Post
    LOL

On a more serious note, I really believe that if it was real, it was probably a government device that no one has the balls to claim as having injured that man. I hardly think it was aliens.
    It was probably secret Nazi technology - no wonder they got pissed when he addressed them in Polish!

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9

Extra-terrestrial civilizations? Yes. Life as we know it appears quite easily sustainable elsewhere. Visitors to Earth? No — ironically, we can't fully appreciate the size and obscurity of space until we venture into it ourselves.

Permabanned

Quote Originally Posted by Peguy View Post
    Oh I don't know, according to this story, UFOs get real irritated if you try communicating with them in Slavic languages.

[youtube="Eidwk-Jg2aI"]Slavs and UFOs don't mix![/youtube]

"Hey, Yankee boyz, you haff trubbles?"
    hahahah too funny.. I doubt the craft was that big though they are usually much smaller.