User Tag List

First 34567 Last

Diving into Ni-space Crescent Fresh's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

What about the media over-exposure Roswell Alien Autopsy?

I read it somewhere that this video was broadcasted in many countries during the 90s. Fake or real?

MBTI
    Aeon
    Enneagram
    10w so
    Socionics
    LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Beargryllz View Post
    I truly, truly believe that there are objects that are both flying and unidentified.
    Unidentified by whom?

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    Booo

Quote Originally Posted by Peguy View Post
    Make no mistake, the Franks at this time under Charlemagne were among the fiercest warriors of the time; and his suppression of the Saxons was a brutal affair. Eventually Alcuin of York, among the most learned theologians in early Medieval Europe, had to reigned Charlemagne in on this score.
    Every dog has it's day, even primped and preened pink poodles.
    Act your age not your enneagram number.

Quinlan's Creations

Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

I assume you mean aliens, by saying UFO's? A UFO is nothing more than something that flies but hasn't been identified.

I say it is very likely there is other life in this universe, and it is not unthinkable that there is sentient life that evolved to the point of interstellar travel. Considering us human aren't around on this earth that long at all and how fast we are getting there. A world with similar possibilities but less extinction events could have beaten us to civilization a billion or two years ago easily.
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf

MBTI
    INFP

Ufo's exist....well because, theres so many Unidentified Flying Objects...untill it gets to be a Indentified Flying Object

figsfiggyfigs

I believe in extraterrestrial life, I do not believe that the earth contains the only living organisms in the entire universe.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8 sx
    Socionics
    --- Te

Some of the ancient monuments around the world; from the Pyramids of Giza, to those of the Aztecs, have helped me understand that we've been visited by extraterrestials. Modern day civil engineers said even today it would have required people many thousands of years ago, advanced engineering technology in order to build them, which challenges those that exist today.

Senior Member Survive & Stay Free's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    9 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by ThatGirl View Post
    Ha! Creepy video.

Idk, I think if "Extra Dimensional" beings really do exist, they probably have a lot better things to fuck with than us.

If they were after the resources we have, why wait until we are a more advanced and populated species? Seems inefficient.

If they really are that advanced, why did it take us sending something into space for us to be on their radar? It isn't like we would have traveled so far beyond our own space at that time that this would have suddenly caught their attention. It isn't like they couldn't have avoided contact.

Certainly, if they are as advanced as implied, why would they seek to control our obviously inferior and non threatening species?

A lot of it doesn't make sense.
    It all makes sense for the reasons you mention actually, why do anthropologists go and study or visit or interfer with remote tribal peoples who are discovered and whose existence until then has been totally independent of the rest of the world?

Perhaps the interest or resource isnt anything we'd predict or understand, its unlikely to be a straight up interest in minerals or materials like in Indpendence Day or V but what about Taken? Good series in which the "Alien" visitors were revealled to be time travellers curious about ancestors which were so different from them as to be a different species altogether.

There's some of the multiverse theories of physics which seem to explain ghosts, UFOs and other phenomenon by close or overlapping universes, although its a little too similar to a lot of ancient Irish myth, legend and religion to be totally credible to me, that tier na nog or the otherworld actually could exist in fact is a little to great for me to believe. There are so called "miracle" sites around Ireland which would appear to bear out these beliefs though, sometimes these are one time Christian sites which are placed upon earlier druidic sites.

I'm inclined to believe Jung's accounts of UFOs as both an objective phenomenon but also associated with mental processes like projection, he did a lot of research to demonstrate it wasnt a modern phenomenon and a lot of the iconography was the same, although one age's demons and spirits being anothers extraterrestrials was a matter of cultural window dressing.

Permabanned

I defiantly believe in UFO's I think it's ridiculous not to believe in them, I have done some research and concluded that they do exist and they do visit earth. There are 100 billions sons in a galaxy and 100 billions galaxies in the known universe, we are not alone. The video dipicits typical UFO sightings, the first UFO in the vidieo is a typical alien craft described the same way Bob Lazar described them. The crafts usually have a heart shape type of distortion around them. This is caused by the distortions in gravity used to travel at high speeds. The ones that are known to visit earth come from a binary star system called zeta reticuli about 40 lights years away. They are known by abducted individuals to take samples of our biology(usually tissue). In some cases people report sperm samples being taken from them. There was a case in italy of an Italian women being abducted by a UFO and had aborted a fetus that was a hybrid of human and alien genetics. freaky deaky...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yRPV-NlNUdU again just too much evidence to ignore imo.

Senior Member Survive & Stay Free's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    9 so/sx

I think it should be defined in what sense we're talking about, UFOs are a reality in that if someone flies a kite and its not identified then its a UFO, I think the term was originally military was it not? From the war or the beginning of the rocket age, phantoms, apparitions, all that may or may not be in the same order, all those concepts are different again from life on other planets or extraterrestrials.

I'm not sure about the idea of extraterrestrials or aliens, if they exist I actually would expect them to something like in the movies Alien and Aliens, ie bugs, its a strange sort of humility, I think a consequences of Copernicous and Darwin, that it should be supposed that other and superior life forms exist.

I dont entirely understand it but there is some of the more strange physics and consciousness research which suggests that somehow consciousness exists because of us today and there is a future and past because of us today and that we do project into the future and past and influence both more than they do us in the present. I dont understand it entirely because like I say if the present effects past and future was there not a time when the past and future were a present and must have been influencing other pasts and presents.

These theories while not dismissive of Darwinist theories of evolution instead of taking a "mere evolution" tact, that mankind as is is an explicable accident, mayhap, chance but suggest it is a wonderous anomalous development with spiritual consequences if not origins.