• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Is Twitter Public?

AgentF

Unlimited Dancemoves ®
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
if so: ? and !

(p.s. where are my tweeps?)

AgentF

Unlimited Dancemoves ®
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
as in: viewable??

AgentF

Unlimited Dancemoves ®
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
but why would anyone want to disclose intimate details of their life in a public setting?

Tallulah

Emerging
MBTI Type
INTP
You can make your account private. Go into settings and you'll see. You can set it up so that only people that follow you can read your tweets.

AgentF

Unlimited Dancemoves ®
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
is this where i can get information on Justin Bieber?

Tallulah

Emerging
MBTI Type
INTP
As I have said elsewhere, Twitter is fantastic as a medium for wit. I mostly follow comedians and comedy writers. If you can say something genuinely funny and possibly thought-provoking in 140 characters, you are someone I don't mind having in my life.

It is also a fantastic medium for keeping up with Charlie Sheen and Justin Bieber. #OMGBieberIsMyLife #ILoveHashtags #WINNING

iwakar

crush the fences
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
As I have said elsewhere, Twitter is fantastic as a medium for wit. I mostly follow comedians and comedy writers. If you can say something genuinely funny and possibly thought-provoking in 140 characters, you are someone I don't mind having in my life.

It is also a fantastic medium for keeping up with Charlie Sheen and Justin Bieber. #OMGBieberIsMyLife #ILoveHashtags #WINNING

Hahahahaha!

Such Irony

Honor Thy Inferior
MBTI Type
INtp
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so

I agree about Twitter as a medium for wit. It's a myth that all people are using Twitter to report every mundane detail of their day. Yes, there are Twitter users who do that and they are exactly the people I refuse to follow. It's all about choosing the right people to follow. I use Twitter to get funny and witty status updates as well as links to interesting sites. I prefer Twitter to Facebook because you don't have all those ads and annoying apps.

PH.

MBTI Type
INTP
Even in private it is public. It just takes a 16 year old computernerd to uncover your tweets :D

I also dislike tweets that are like: "I just had breakfast"
I do like funny tweets with nice thoughts or unexpected things in them.