User Tag List

First 12

MBTI
    INTP

As I have said elsewhere, Twitter is fantastic as a medium for wit. I mostly follow comedians and comedy writers. If you can say something genuinely funny and possibly thought-provoking in 140 characters, you are someone I don't mind having in my life.

It is also a fantastic medium for keeping up with Charlie Sheen and Justin Bieber. #OMGBieberIsMyLife #ILoveHashtags #WINNING
    Something Witty

Quote Originally Posted by Tallulah View Post
    As I have said elsewhere, Twitter is fantastic as a medium for wit. I mostly follow comedians and comedy writers. If you can say something genuinely funny and possibly thought-provoking in 140 characters, you are someone I don't mind having in my life.

It is also a fantastic medium for keeping up with Charlie Sheen and Justin Bieber. #OMGBieberIsMyLife #ILoveHashtags #WINNING
    Hahahahaha!
    "The purpose of life is to be defeated by greater and greater things." - Rainer Maria Rilke

MBTI
    INtp
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Tallulah View Post

I agree about Twitter as a medium for wit. It's a myth that all people are using Twitter to report every mundane detail of their day. Yes, there are Twitter users who do that and they are exactly the people I refuse to follow. It's all about choosing the right people to follow. I use Twitter to get funny and witty status updates as well as links to interesting sites. I prefer Twitter to Facebook because you don't have all those ads and annoying apps.
    INtp
    5w6 or 9w1 sp/so/sx, I think
    Ravenclaw/Hufflepuff
    Neutral Good
    LII-Ne

Even in private it is public. It just takes a 16 year old computernerd to uncover your tweets

I also dislike tweets that are like: "I just had breakfast"
    I do like funny tweets with nice thoughts or unexpected things in them.