User Tag List

123 Last

Permabanned

Default Aliens UFO's and area 51

I've done a bit of researching on alien life and UFO's recently and there is an overwhelming amount of evidence solely on youtube about UFO's and aliens, particularly underground research facilities like area 51. What is your view on extra terrestrials and the U.S government conspiracy?

MBTI
    NiTe
    Enneagram
    5w4

The most important thing that we need to remember regarding such things is that the "U" in "UFO" means unidentified. Anyone who equates UFO with something else whcih is apparently known [like aliens] is just contradicting the meaning of the term 'UFO'.
    “To explain all nature is too difficult a task for any one man or even for any one age. 'Tis much better to do a little with certainty, & leave the rest for others that come after you, than to explain all things by conjecture without making sure of any thing.”—Statement from unpublished notes for the Preface to the Opticks (1704) by Newton.

What do you think about me? And for the darker side, here.

Permabanned

Quote Originally Posted by Thisica View Post
    The most important thing that we need to remember regarding such things is that the "U" in "UFO" means unidentified. Anyone who equates UFO with something else whcih is apparently known [like aliens] is just contradicting the meaning of the term 'UFO'.
    yep.

Sniffles

Area 51 is largely a base where the military experiments on developing weapons systems. I sincerely doubt there's anything to do with extraterrestrials. Ironically the military promoted the concept of alien UFOs as a means of covering up these programs.

Banned
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5

Thisca has a good point. Unidentified does not equate extraterrestrial.

However I am certain that if the Governments did have such extraterrestrial or domestic technology, they would not be sharing it with you and me.
    It's a control "issue" they tend to have.

Sniffles

Yeah but the problem is that the government can only keep things secret for so long before word begins to leak out. We've seen this with other military projects for example.

Permabanned

Quote Originally Posted by Peguy View Post
    Area 51 is largely a base where the military experiments on developing weapons systems. I sincerely doubt there's anything to do with extraterrestrials. Ironically the military promoted the concept of alien UFOs as a means of covering up these programs.
    Possibly although there have been stories of scientists such as bob lazar who claim to have worked at S4(sector 4) near area 51 on flying alien disks. His story seems too compelling.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jZKjdYLDAec
    There is also evidence for the Canadian minister of defense claiming the united states has worked on alien technology.

MBTI
    NiTe
    Enneagram
    5w4

Quote Originally Posted by Peguy View Post
    Yeah but the problem is that the government can only keep things secret for so long before word begins to leak out. We've seen this with other military projects for example.
    These projects are pretty hard to disguise, since there are a lot of people involved in them. Conspiracy-makers often forget this simple fact.
    “To explain all nature is too difficult a task for any one man or even for any one age. 'Tis much better to do a little with certainty, & leave the rest for others that come after you, than to explain all things by conjecture without making sure of any thing.”—Statement from unpublished notes for the Preface to the Opticks (1704) by Newton.

MBTI
    NiTe
    Enneagram
    5w4

Quote Originally Posted by jixmixfix View Post
    Possibly although there have been stories of scientists such as bob lazar who claim to have worked at S4(sector 4) near area 51 on flying alien disks. His story seems too compelling.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jZKjdYLDAec
    There is also evidence for the Canadian minister of defense claiming the united states has worked on alien technology.
    A story is just a story. We would need independently-verifiable evidence before we can say, with some probability, that aliens have been on Earth.

Permabanned

Quote Originally Posted by Arclight View Post
    Thisca has a good point. Unidentified does not equate extraterrestrial.

However I am certain that if the Governments did have such extraterrestrial or domestic technology, they would not be sharing it with you and me.
    It's a control "issue" they tend to have.
    I never claimed UFO equated to extraterrestrial, yes it is a good point.