User Tag List

First 123

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

I think we should solve problems that mean a bit more to me than aliens. I don't give a shit if there are other lifeforms living out there. Not really. Unless they'd benefit me somehow.. then maybe I'd give a shit.

Yeah. Less alien-discos, more fix-my-health-care. sorry I'm not much help
    Kantgirl: Just say "I'm feminine and I'll punch anyone who says otherwise!"
    Halla74: Think your way through the world. Feel your way through life.

Cimarron: maybe Prpl will be your girl-bud
    prplchknz: i don't like it

In Search Of... ... Kiwi Sketch Art ... Dream Journal ... Kyuuei's Cook book ... Kyu's Tiny House Blog ... Minimalist Challenge ... Kyu's Savings Challenge

Permabanned

Quote Originally Posted by ScorpioINTP View Post
    There are too many credible sightings throughout history to simply dismiss the possibility, but hard proof is not out there in the open. This is one of those polarized debates though. You can't change peoples minds. Interesting topic definitely. There USO cases too (unidentified submerged objects) in oceans around the world. If you like this stuff, check out Ancient Aliens on history channel.
    There is intelligent life out there in the universe, the universe is far to big, beyond our wildest imagination for there not to be. Possibly even life within our own solar system inside jupiters moon Europa. However I'm on the fence if intelligent life was reached the earth yet. One interesting similarity I've noticed between many flying discs that were captured on tape is that they tend to all look the same. There is an image of one bright disc in the middle and then several dotted blinking lights around it. How can it be phony, if different videos from different times all show a similar kind of image?

Permabanned

Quote Originally Posted by pmj85 View Post
    though I've yet to meet a little green dude who wants to abduct me and violate me in terrible, terrible ways
    They are known to be grey.

Klingon Warrior Princess Patches's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by jixmixfix View Post
    I've never heard of it lasting half a second, how can it then be retrieved if it lasted half a second.
    It can't be retrieved, that's her point. The guy in the interview was clearly making up some kind of bullshit because it would be impossible to retrieve a sample of element 115.

It has been synthesized in labs, which allowed scientists to witness it's decay.
    “Everybody has a secret world inside of them. All of the people of the world, I mean everybody. No matter how dull and boring they are on the outside, inside
    them they've all got unimaginable, magnificent, wonderful, stupid, amazing worlds. Not just one world. Hundreds of them. Thousands maybe.” -Neil Gaiman

~

Permabanned

Quote Originally Posted by Patches View Post
    It can't be retrieved, that's her point. The guy in the interview was clearly making up some kind of bullshit because it would be impossible to retrieve a sample of element 115.

It has been synthesized in labs, which allowed scientists to witness it's decay.
    If it was synthesized it needs to be synthesized from something.

Sniffles

Did Aliens really crash land at Roswell? We sent Tom Green to investigate.
    [youtube="F9Uym_qZCqc"]Real life Alien autopsy - shocking video![/youtube]

Klingon Warrior Princess Patches's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by jixmixfix View Post
    If it was synthesized it needs to be synthesized from something.
    Yes? So what?

The short version is you take Element 95 (americium) and Element 20 (calcium) and you SMASH THEM TOGETHER REALLY FUCKING HARD. (Protip: If you add 95 and 20 together it makes 115.)
    “Everybody has a secret world inside of them. All of the people of the world, I mean everybody. No matter how dull and boring they are on the outside, inside
    them they've all got unimaginable, magnificent, wonderful, stupid, amazing worlds. Not just one world. Hundreds of them. Thousands maybe.” -Neil Gaiman

~