User Tag List

First 123 Last

Permabanned

Quote Originally Posted by Thisica View Post
    These projects are pretty hard to disguise, since there are a lot of people involved in them. Conspiracy-makers often forget this simple fact.
    There is good evidence such as element 115 which bob retrieved while working at s4. It's suppose to contain heavy amount of atomic properties which he claimed to be the fuel source for the flying disks.

Sniffles

Quote Originally Posted by jixmixfix View Post
    Possibly although there have been stories of scientists such as bob lazar who claim to have worked at S4(sector 4) near area 51 on flying alien disks. His story seems too compelling.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jZKjdYLDAec
    There is also evidence for the Canadian minister of defense claiming the united states has worked on alien technology.
    Except there seems to be considerable debate over how valid Bob Lazar's claims are.

Sniffles

Now the U.S. military did experiment with what was called the Avrocar, which was a flying disc, back in the 1950s and and 1960s. This could've contributed to the whole flying saucer image.

MBTI
    NiTe
    Enneagram
    5w4

There is good evidence such as element 115 which bob retrieved while working at s4. It's suppose to contain heavy amount of atomic properties which he claimed to be the fuel source for the flying disks.
    Just to let you know...element 115 has a very short half-life, of less than a second. That sample would have disappeared very quickly, unless some exotic physics is involved...which, in that case, physicists would have loved to win a Nobel Prize for working out how this element can last more than a second.
    Last edited by Thisica; 03-11-2011 at 06:49 PM.
    “To explain all nature is too difficult a task for any one man or even for any one age. 'Tis much better to do a little with certainty, & leave the rest for others that come after you, than to explain all things by conjecture without making sure of any thing.”—Statement from unpublished notes for the Preface to the Opticks (1704) by Newton.

What do you think about me? And for the darker side, here.

lab rat extraordinaire CrystalViolet's Avatar
    MBTI
    XNFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Peguy View Post
    Area 51 is largely a base where the military experiments on developing weapons systems. I sincerely doubt there's anything to do with extraterrestrials. Ironically the military promoted the concept of alien UFOs as a means of covering up these programs.
    Awww, that kinda takes the fun out of things
    Currently submerged under an avalanche of books and paper work. I may come back up for air from time to time.
    Real life awaits and she is a demanding mistress.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Banned

Someone was playing XCom

If you really want to have nightmares, listen to this:

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    6-5

There are too many credible sightings throughout history to simply dismiss the possibility, but hard proof is not out there in the open. This is one of those polarized debates though. You can't change peoples minds. Interesting topic definitely. There USO cases too (unidentified submerged objects) in oceans around the world. If you like this stuff, check out Ancient Aliens on history channel.
    Type 6w5 sp/so/sx I think..I have not fully explored this and just discovered it.

Oberon

I'm agnostic on the matter of space aliens. Never seen one, never seen a UFO of any sort either. But if there's life on this planet, I see no reason why there shouldn't also be life on other planets with similar conditions. So there you have it... can't confirm or deny. I'm not a believer, but I'm not a disbeliever either.

This article may interest some of you:

http://www.cracked.com/article_18690...nd-creepy.html

Owing to the fact that I saw one myself as a kid, I do believe in UFOs. I find it incredibly hard to believe that they're being piloted by extraterrestrials, though. There has to be life out there (the Universe is far too vast for it to be otherwise) but do I believe that alien life has been to Earth before?

Maybe. I'd say "Unlikely, but not impossible".

I found the Ancient Aliens series quite interesting, though they're very good at presenting what is essentially hot air as fact (or at least a solid theory). I often think it's criminal how little credit we give to our ancestors. That said, I did go in to the show thinking "This is hilarious" and come out thinking "Well, shit - maybe there is something to it".

Oh, fun fact - the original triangular stealth bomber (the model eludes me... as do many details, probably due to my type ) was in service almost 20 years before anybody knew what it was. That's why there are so many recorded sightings of 'triangular shaped craft with red lights' throughout the (iirc) late 70s - early 90s.

It's all fascinating stuff, though I've yet to meet a little green dude who wants to abduct me and violate me in terrible, terrible ways

Permabanned

Quote Originally Posted by Thisica View Post
    Just to let you know...element 115 has a very short half-life, of less than a second. That sample would have disappeared very quickly, unless some exotic physics is involved...which, in that case, physicists would have loved to win a Nobel Prize for working out how this element can last more than a second.
    I've never heard of it lasting half a second, how can it then be retrieved if it lasted half a second.