First 12

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    SLE

Quote Originally Posted by KDude View Post
    That's because some people think they're autistic because it goes hand in hand with the myth that Ns are speshul.

I've spent time with real autistics. Unless you're bouncing around in place and humming tunes in the back of your throat, and you've caused extreme anguish to your families, who've basically sent you off to hospitals because they can't take care of you anymore, then you're not autistic.
    Yeah, that's pretty much true.
    Artes, Scientia, Veritasiness

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sp
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by KDude View Post
    That's because some people think they're autistic because it goes hand in hand with the myth that Ns are speshul.

I've spent time with real autistics. Unless you're bouncing around in place and humming tunes in the back of your throat, and you've caused extreme anguish to your families, who've basically sent you off to hospitals because they can't take care of you anymore, then you're not autistic.

I'll focus my Aspie Wrath on this subject later...

Anyway, maybe Neanderthals were more NP whan we are and ultimately did not make it from not getting enough done.

I don't know enough about aspies, to be honest, but if you have wrath, feel free to let it out. I've experienced wrath from other autistics though. Just touching some can cause a lot of annoyance. It seemed like a very longterm thing to build trust with some of them. They really weren't that integrated or functional, by most people's standards. It's hard to imagine that there are all of these people on the net who are apparently just like them. Now Aspies, I could believe, I guess. Although if they acted as extroverted as Elfboy, then I might not. It's interesting what an ENFP aspie would be like.. by definition the type isn't exactly devoid of sympathy or lacking skills on how/when/what to say socially. If anything, most NF descriptions would describe people who tried to help or sympathize or work out some issues with people who struggled with these things. Since when did it suddenly become this whole temperment full of people WITH those issues? To illustrate, this is like saying that Angela from the show Bones (a possible ENFP) is JUST LIKE Zack (an aspie, intentionally so.. they wrote him and Bones that way, according to Emily Deschanel.. although she says Bones is minor compared to him).

Banned
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Well, it is important to remember that although related, those with aspergers syndrome and those who are completely autistic are very different from each other, and that autism in general fits a fairly wide spectrum (from completely non-functional to Albert Einstein). Also I imagine that many aspies (myself being one) would enjoy social interaction on the net as opposed to real life since there aren't the same limitations with body movement and eye-contact, etc.

Originally posted by KDude
    Although if they acted as extroverted as Elfboy, then I might not. It's interesting what an ENFP aspie would be like.. by definition the type isn't exactly devoid of sympathy or lacking skills on how/when/what to say socially. If anything, most NF descriptions would describe people who tried to help or sympathize or work out some issues with people who struggled with these things. Since when did it suddenly become this whole temperment full of people WITH those issues?
    ENFP aspie = me. Also those with aspergers aren't completely devoid of sympathy, it's just that chilren with aspergers may have a difficult time undertanding it as kids, but they can develop it as they get older (especially ture in my case, since my level of sympathy has been greater than that of my peers since I was very young).

Wait, wasn't this topic originally about neanderthals?

MBTI
    IntP
    Enneagram
    =)
    Socionics
    =)

dude, just cause we share genes with neanderthals aint mean nothin

i mean we share 97% of our DNA w/ bonobo monkey

and we aint typin dem!!!!!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    Booo

[YOUTUBE="KdNnMM7-oPQ"]Neanderthal Voice[/YOUTUBE]

Before trying to type them you must hear their voice, I think they sound INTP.
    Act your age not your enneagram number.

Quinlan's Creations

Banned
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Originally posted by Man
    dude, just cause we share genes with neanderthals aint mean nothin

i mean we share 97% of our DNA w/ bonobo monkey

and we aint typin dem!!!!!!!
    Actually... even bonobo chimps (their not monkeys! ) can differ in certain personalities, so although MBTI might be too complex to categorize them, they could fit under certain tempermants.

Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by Quinlan View Post
    [YOUTUBE="KdNnMM7-oPQ"]Neanderthal Voice[/YOUTUBE]

Before trying to type them you must hear their voice, I think they sound INTP.
    it's true. far from the ogre-ish sounding brutes people make them out to be, neanderthal men apparently had powerful soprano voices and may very well have communicated via song. this suggests that perhaps neanderthals were actually predominantly right brained, also it's just speculation at this point