• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Macbook Battery And Other Issues

Haphazard

Don't Judge Me!
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Okay, something really bizarre just happened...

I had my brother's macbook cord in my computer. The cord just snapped, and my computer spontaneously shut down. I did manage to turn it back on, but now when I do there's a black X in the battery symbol and I know it can't mean that my battery's not working. It also says whenever I turn on the computer that the date is set before Jan. 1st 2008, even though when I check preferences it says I have the right date. It also seems to have forgotten my network preferences.

My brother's mad at me for breaking his cord even though I didn't do a damn thing, and he tried to put the cord BACK IN MY COMPUTER even after what happened. What a moron.

Help? WTF just happened?