• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Swishzone FLV blocker

rav3n

Thanks Udog, YW and Dom but I found it last night (early this morning since sleep is for the weak) bundled in one of the media converters which has been installed on my computer for an eon. Now why this problem never surfaced prior, who knows. But I honestly don't care. It now works and that's all that matters.

Udog

Seriously Delirious
MBTI Type
INfp
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Great news! Now that you can quit obsessing about this perhaps you'll be able to get some rest. :D (Like I buy the whole "sleep is for the weak" thing. Excuses, excuses.)

rav3n

Obsessed? OBSESSED? I'll give you obsessed mister. All nighters are my forte! Bread and butter to my spirit.

Udog

Seriously Delirious
MBTI Type
INfp
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Yeah, there's something about the delirium that comes with sleep deprivation that brings out the best in ENTs. I’m actually being somewhat serious, too. No clue what that’s about. :D

That could actually make for an interesting potential thread topic...

rav3n

T = together
  1. There's nothing delirious about us.
  2. We use time most efficiently.
  3. Sleep is an inefficient waste of time.
  4. You lie there like a bump on a log, accomplishing nothing.
  5. When awake, you consciously think
  6. When awake, you move around improving musculature and health.
  7. The End.

Udog

Seriously Delirious
MBTI Type
INfp
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
This thread is still wet from your tears. Let's not get too hasty about this T thing.

1. No one ever feels the fall into insanity.
2. I'll give you this one.
3. A full night's rest can improve memory recollection and test performance. Is that a waste of time?
4. Dreams have been shown to improve physical performance on real life tasks.
5. Your brain is more active during sleep than it is while it's awake.
6. Exercise is just the trigger, recovery and strengthening occur during rest.
7. Or is it?

Udog

Seriously Delirious
MBTI Type
INfp
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
:laugh:

No way. I came *thisclose* to repping you apologizing for the "tears" comment. I actually felt guilty for saying that after I said it.

Udog

Seriously Delirious
MBTI Type
INfp
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
That argument doesn't make any sense. It's a different function stack and...

Hold on. It's the old "use a crappy argument so when I inevitably counter it you can use it as further proof of me being a T" trick.

Very clever, for an F. I may have misunderestimated you.

rav3n

1. You laughed at my pain.
  2. Didn't want to help, preferring to sleep.
  3. Then created a list.

Clearly your function stacking points to Te-aux and Fi-tert.

Udog

Seriously Delirious
MBTI Type
INfp
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
:laugh: That does sound pretty INTJish, huh?

However, you misunderstand my intentions! Don't feel bad, I'm used to the world not understanding me. :cry:

See, I was simply giving you the opportunity to grow by taking care of the situation yourself. I knew that by not helping you, I was helping you more than I could ever do by helping you.

rav3n

Maybe INTP with a heavy ENTJ shadow?

Your last post speaks of inferior Fe without being conclusive. :confused: