• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Swishzone FLV blocker

rav3n

Anyone else had this problem where you can`t find this useless piece of crap on your computer to get rid of it? Suggestions, pretty plse.

rav3n

Thanks. I've already tried everything suggested on that site and none have worked. My last option was to download Kapersky which was done this morning. Hated to do so since I already use a few different ones.

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Is there anyway to reset your computer to a "date" before the offender installed?

rav3n

Thanks Dom.

Part of the problem is not knowing where and when it came from and with. It's bundled with something else. But yes, have tried a system recovery. Didn't work.

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
DANG. :-/ You know, I'll bet UDog could help you. Ask him tomorrow what he thinks. He's the best tech guy ever.

Udog

Seriously Delirious
MBTI Type
INfp
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Crap... I knew that the "My Friend's Activity" panel on the Home Page would lead me into a bad neighborhood sooner or later.

Metaphor, can I just laugh at you, and say that I helped by lightening the mood a bit?

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
*takes away UDog's squeaky newspaper* Bad! No, no! No lady tears!

rav3n

Oh, good job with Udog!! Approved stamp!

YW, the pop up looks like this:

attachment.php

Udog

Seriously Delirious
MBTI Type
INfp
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Dom, Udog's laughing at me. :cries:

F

I'll take a look at this tomorrow if YWIR or someone doesn't figure it out before hand. I just happen to be the enlightened sort of superhero that can totally rest well at night even when there's a damsel in distress. Equality between the sexes and whatnot. :D

Btw, I know it's not free, but I really like NOD32 when it comes to antivirus. Not that I recommend you install yet another antivirus.

*takes away UDog's squeaky newspaper* Bad! No, no! No lady tears!

:puppy_dog_eyes:

rav3n

F

I'll take a look at this tomorrow if YWIR or someone doesn't figure it out before hand. I just happen to be the enlightened sort of superhero that can totally rest well at night even when there's a damsel in distress. Equality between the sexes and whatnot. :D

Btw, I know it's not free, but I really like NOD32 when it comes to antivirus. Not that I recommend you install yet another antivirus.
Only if F stands for the number one sign and it's an extroverted function.

Get some sleep. Sleep is for the weak. :tongue10:

p.s. Thanks for the suggestion.

Udog

Seriously Delirious
MBTI Type
INfp
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Get some sleep. Sleep is for the weak. :tongue10:

*sneakily writes down "Sleep" on your checklist, and patiently waits to see who has the last laugh*

Anyways, any luck? If not, what operating system are you using?

Have you messed with the registry before and used "regedit"? YWIR's first post to you probably had your best bet, but it wasn't very clear on particular steps. For example, "C:\Documents and Settings\User\Local Settings\Temp\7zSF8.tmp\App\" almost sounds like a randomized directory name, so the file may be somewhere else on your computer. That's why you gotta go into "regedit" and do a search in your registry to find out where exactly the bugger is hiding from you.

Anyway, I just want to verify that you did everything that the post was suggesting before looking towards other non-reinstall the OS solutions.