• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Dot Net Nuke

TopherRed

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Hey Guys and Gals,
Need some help. Before I have to sit through a few hours of webinars and long ass lectures, I wanted to see if any of you have experience with Dot Net Nuke (DNN). I just installed the Community Edition (the free one) onto Windows 7, and I have no flippin' clue how to access it.

You see, I work with DNN everyday...that's the bulk of my work, in fact. I've just never originated a website. Usually my boss sends me the links, and I work from there.

My question is this: does anybody know where my install went? I reinstalled three dang times, but I don't see a folder with "Dot Net Nuke" on it anywhere.

Thank You For Your Help
Web Design Newbie,
Fuzzcrossed