• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

One change I'd like to see to the iPhone

swordpath

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6
I wish it had a blinking light on the side/top that indicates there's an unread text message/call (like the Blackberry has).

That is all.

Blank

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
I wish there were extra buttons on the side from which I would be able to control my music. (Skip, stop, Back, Play/Pause, etc.)

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
^The earphones that come with it are good enough for that. It's nice because you can do about 6 things with only one button,

Blank

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Yeah, but who wants to pay Apple's ludicrous prices if their earphones break or if they want to use headphones with better sound quality?

Seymour

Vaguely Precise
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Yeah, but who wants to pay Apple's ludicrous prices if their earphones break or if they want to use headphones with better sound quality?

You can buy a dongle like this if you want to use other headphones and still have controls and a mic. Granted, it's one more thing to lose. There are also some 3rd party headphones available (ignoring the non-headset results in that list) with iPhone compatible controls.

The regular iPhone/iPod earbuds hurt my ears, so I always use an alternative.

mmhmm

meinmeinmein!
se530pth.jpg

i just love my shures <3

Halla74

Artisan Conquerer
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I love my Sennheiser HD 280 pro:

Sennheiser_Profi-Kopfhorer_HD280_PRO.jpg

These are actually amazing headphones.
I use them on my PC when I am recording/mixing music.
The sound quality is kick ass, and it's cool that the plug is an 1/8" stereo gold tipped plug, that can quickly be converted to 1/4" stereo gold tipped with the included adapter. :headphne: