• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Telemarketers calling our cell phones.....grrrrrr.

Sparrow

Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Cell Phone Numbers Go Public this month. All cell phone numbers are being released to telemarketing companies and you will start to receive sales calls and we will be charged as well.

To prevent this, call the following number from your cell phone: 888-382-1222. It is the...National DO NOT CALL list. It blocks your number for five (5) years.

You must call from the cell phone number you want to have blocked. You cannot call from a different phone number. HELP OTHERS BY PASSING THIS ON .. It takes about 20 seconds. https://www.donotcall.gov/default.aspx

F*cking annoying....:steam:

ajblaise

Minister of Propagandhi
MBTI Type
INTP
Those gullible ENFJs.... :cheese:

cellphoned.jpg

Cell Phone Number Given to Telemarketers - Snopes.com

Savage Idealist

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Telemarketers . . . :ng_mad::steam:

I hate it when I get a call on my cell and it's just some dude with an Indian accent telling me about winning some contest nonsense bullshit. Why the hell do telemarketers even exist, what business could possibly profit off annoying people on their phones?

Aquarelle

Starcrossed Seafarer
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I already get political calls on my cell phone.....BALLS! I hate it. For about the entire month of October I got about 3 calls a day. they were so persistent and annoying that finally I had to answer so they'd stop calling!

Amethyst

¡MI TORTA!
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
OMG NOT KIDDING!

After I acknowledged the existence of this thread, I automatically got a call from one of them. :shock:

Haha, I'll register my brother's number to see if it really works. :devil: