User Tag List

First 12

MBTI
    INTP
    Socionics
    INTp

I have had no problems with my iPhone. Just the rare spot where there was no coverage while driving. I even had coverage in the mountains. Only 1 dropped call that I recall in 2 years. Never a problem with the internet, email, etc.

The only thing I don't like is that Apple and Adobe aren't working together. Oh, and gmail stinks if you need to search it - it was rare for it to find anything.

If you do get it, get the 32GB...I can only fit 5 apps on my 16GB because I have a lot of podcasts and music.
    Just because you can doesn't mean you should.

MBTI
    ISTP

Being a T-Mobile user, I have to say, they don't have the *best* coverage, but they are by far the easiest to deal with, and you'll find them pretty cheap too.

What do I mean? They let me enable my data plan for a month if I want it (I don't use data except when traveling, why pay when I'm not using it?), and tethering is included in the $20 cost. They will unlock your phone for you if you're in decent standing with them and ask, they're the only ones that let you run whatever phone you want without a data plan.

I've had them for 4 years, and I like the service. I've never once had a billing issue, and I've changed my plan a million times (I like cheap), and don't keep a contract. Also, in the mountains, they seem to have a lot more roaming deals with the little guys, because I'll have service on random networks I've never heard of, while everyone else I know has nothing. (VT, Tahoe, etc.)
    I-95%, S-84%, T-89%, P-84%

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by millerm277 View Post
    Being a T-Mobile user, I have to say, they don't have the *best* coverage, but they are by far the easiest to deal with, and you'll find them pretty cheap too.

What do I mean? They let me enable my data plan for a month if I want it (I don't use data except when traveling, why pay when I'm not using it?), and tethering is included in the $20 cost. They will unlock your phone for you if you're in decent standing with them and ask, they're the only ones that let you run whatever phone you want without a data plan.

I've had them for 4 years, and I like the service. I've never once had a billing issue, and I've changed my plan a million times (I like cheap), and don't keep a contract. Also, in the mountains, they seem to have a lot more roaming deals with the little guys, because I'll have service on random networks I've never heard of, while everyone else I know has nothing. (VT, Tahoe, etc.)
    I think I'm going to go with T-Mobile, they do seem to have great rates.

Has anyone bought their phones/contracts from Wirefly, a site for Americans that offers deals with all the carriers?
    *You don't have a soul. You are a Soul. You have a body.
    *Faith is the art of holding on to things your reason once accepted, despite your changing moods.
    C.S. Lewis

Pumpernickel
    MBTI
    ENTJ

You.... have never had a cell phone?