• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

effing itunes

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
anyone else have this issue? where a song will be playing still another minute left and itunes decides to go play the next song? I don't touch anything its like mid word aswell. fuck you itunes I was listening to that asshole!

ObeyBunny

MBTI Type
INTJ
(Unrelated to what you were talking about)
You have the BEST avatar EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Timeless

Playnerd
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
...What an INFP!

:laugh:

So...

• What are you using PC or Mac?
  • What iTunes version are you running?
  • Are your crossfades on or off? (Under iTunes > Preferences)
  • Do your songs have any start or stop times (Under "Get Info" of a song and in the "Options")
  • Is it just one specific song or all songs?

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
...What an INFP!

:laugh:

So...

• What are you using PC or Mac?
  • What iTunes version are you running?
  • Are your crossfades on or off? (Under iTunes > Preferences)
  • Do your songs have any start or stop times (Under "Get Info" of a song and in the "Options")
  • Is it just one specific song or all songs?
FUCK YOU!
I didn't ask for a solution if i was I would have listed all the things i've tried.

Donna Cecilia

L'anima non dimora
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Maybe your files got corrupted in the transfer.

Solutions:

1. Try re-importing your songs again. This one worked for me.

2. Reformat the songs. You can download Lame mp3 (freeware)

3. Repair permissions. Go to Applications > Utilities > Disk Utility and choose your main HD. And click the button there.

Hope this helps you to solve it.

Little Linguist

Striving for balance
MBTI Type
xNFP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
The point was: She was listening to that asshole. Or she was listening to that, asshole. Either way, she was fucking listening to it and a gremlin in her computer changed the fucking song, and that's just not cool, you know. Don't change the song. Or get vented upon by a ferocious TIGER KITTY.

RAWRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AND DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

(Just for clarification).