• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

PersonalBrain?

Haphazard

Don't Judge Me!
MBTI Type
ENFJ
My father demanded that I figure out a useful way to use this shareware program called "PersonalBrain" for mac. It's like... a linking brainstorming tool? I don't know. I downloaded it and it seems kind of useless, at least for my way of thinking.

Does anybody else use this software? Seriously, I don't get what it's supposed to be for.

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I have a feeling you stated it already, but what exactly does it do?

nanook

a scream in a vortex
i used to use it to create clouds of physiognomy matches (names of actors, mostly) and to associate those clouds with various ideas about common cognitive functions

but i can't say, that was significantly more "useful" than using linear lists
after all i am trying to teach my brain, not a database.

Haphazard

Don't Judge Me!
MBTI Type
ENFJ
I have a feeling you stated it already, but what exactly does it do?

Err, I think it's supposed to make webs, but when I make stuff on it, it doesn't really look like webs. It's very spinny and everything moves when you click it and altogether seems too distracting for me.

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
It's supposed to simulate Ne?

nightning

ish red no longer *sad*
MBTI Type
INfj
Does not comprehend purpose.

Most shareware are developed with an interesting "what if" idea in mind that lacks practicality...

PeaceBaby

reborn
MBTI Type
N/A
Enneagram
N/A
It's mind mapping software ... if you google that phrase, it will explain to you more about the topic.

Here's the wikipedia link: Mind Mapping

Have fun!