• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Bodies the Exhibition

Wolf

only bites when provoked
MBTI Type
INTJ
I noticed on the cable site that they have discount tickets to some exhibit like this. For some reason I have no interest in it at all.

Randomnity

insert random title here
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I would kill to see this exhibit. I'm a huge bio/anatomy geek and the idea of the exhibit really appeals to me. Except that I was too lazy to see it when it was relatively close by (5 hrs away). Maybe it'll come to my city sometime.

Crabapple

MBTI Type
INFJ
I noticed on the cable site that they have discount tickets to some exhibit like this. For some reason I have no interest in it at all.

I don't have any interest either. That exhibition has been here a while, and I'm determined to not see it. I know that we're made of meat:sick:; I don't need to see it. :huh:

I kinda wonder why we're made of meat. Who thought that up- such a fragile substance. I'd rather be made of wood. :happy0065:I think I'll be a tree in my next incarnation.

Haight

Doesn't Read Your Posts
MBTI Type
INTj
I went to that exhibit a while back. It was very cool.

I spent about three hours just staring, thinking . . . staring, thinking . . .