• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Moving things with your MIND!!!!!!! It's MINDblowing.

Chimerical

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w5
<object width="416" height="374" classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" id="ep"><param name="allowfullscreen" value="true" /><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always" /><param name="wmode" value="transparent" /><param name="movie" value="http://i.cdn.turner.com/cnn/.element/apps/cvp/3.0/swf/cnn_416x234_embed.swf?context=embed&videoId=tech/2010/02/04/sr.baldwin.mind.control.cnn" /><param name="bgcolor" value="#000000" /><embed src="http://i.cdn.turner.com/cnn/.element/apps/cvp/3.0/swf/cnn_416x234_embed.swf?context=embed&videoId=tech/2010/02/04/sr.baldwin.mind.control.cnn" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" bgcolor="#000000" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" width="416" wmode="transparent" height="374"></embed></object>

To deny it's sweetness is illogical.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I know my mind certainly feels blown after reading that.

EDIT: Hey, Chimerical... is there BBCode for that?

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I know my mind certainly feels blown after reading that.

Comon, I thought you were IT...shouldnt you be able to read code...oh...turns screen around, that says Ti. Nevermind

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Comon, I thought you were IT...shouldnt you be able to read code...oh...turns screen around, that says Ti. Nevermind

I can read the code, I just can't load swf files directly into my neural net.

(Maybe if I get the upgrade chip for V-day, though.. here's hoping!)

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I can read the code, I just can't load swf files directly into my neural net.

(Maybe if I get the upgrade chip for V-day, though.. here's hoping!)

V-Day, thanks, I need to get to the store :doh: I think I need one of those upgrade chips, is this feature in husband101 or boyfriend101?

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
It's still young technology. But it's a good bases for what the future has in store for us. I've no doubt brainwave technology will eventually be so precise that thinking of a certain command is enough to move objects. And not just concentrating/relaxing.

Still, input through concentration or lack thereof is nothing more than a child toy for now. Can't do much with that.

But think what this would do for paralyzed people that still have normal brain function.

Asterion

Ruler of the Stars
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
<object width="416" height="374" classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" id="ep"><param name="allowfullscreen" value="true" /><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always" /><param name="wmode" value="transparent" /><param name="movie" value="http://i.cdn.turner.com/cnn/.element/apps/cvp/3.0/swf/cnn_416x234_embed.swf?context=embed&videoId=tech/2010/02/04/sr.baldwin.mind.control.cnn" /><param name="bgcolor" value="#000000" /><embed src="http://i.cdn.turner.com/cnn/.element/apps/cvp/3.0/swf/cnn_416x234_embed.swf?context=embed&videoId=tech/2010/02/04/sr.baldwin.mind.control.cnn" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" bgcolor="#000000" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" width="416" wmode="transparent" height="374"></embed></object>

To deny it's sweetness is illogical.

ummm, I don't know what to do with this... :confused:

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I like how there is a smiley face in there.