• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

saving youtube videos, is it possible?

Ulaes

loopy
MBTI Type
crak
Enneagram
sax
isn't waiting for it to load once enough?! :steam:

skycloud86

You could always download it and have it on your computer, which would mean no waiting for it to load. There's a lot of software out there on the Internet that would allow you to do that (although I would be careful not to download any viruses/spyware).

Andy

Supreme High Commander
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
I think real player can do that, if memory serves.

Le Grande Muffin

yes tis indeedy
but why would one want to in flv extension or what ever its called - but the quality erm and the conversion problems and the media open issues
vlc coughs klite codec pack will pay prettymuch anythin and is spyware free

I like what skycloud said
failing that buy it
or download it elsewhere - he muses hypothetically and moon walks out re splendid in slipper