• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Increase your breast size using sounds?

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I guess it was only matter of time for something like this to show up here...

scantilyclad

almost nekkid
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I have boobs, I don't really know how I got them. I have to assume that my body fat all just deposits there, because no one in my family has large breasts. When I turned 14, I was a D cup, and I was extremely thin, so I looked like I was going to fall over all the time.
Now I'm a G cup (not extremely thin anymore though). Surprisingly when I was pregnant, I didn't gain a bra size. I'm terrified of gaining any more bra sizes. I've had enough of large boobs/back pain.

ajblaise

Minister of Propagandhi
MBTI Type
INTP
There's actually something to all of this. Certain sounds can trigger an increase in breast size. I forget how it goes exactly, but the sound goes something like "Get a boob job!!" (.. alright bad joke)

Skyward

Badoom~
MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
9w1
There's actually something to all of this. Certain sounds can trigger an increase in breast size. I forget how it goes exactly, but the sound goes something like "Get a boob job!!" (.. alright bad joke)

That only works on the easily manipulatable :D

Really, its all about a bust that fits the person's frame right.

And another silly thing while this thread collapses. A friend of mine said once: 'In France the perfect breast fits in a wineglass. In New Jersey the perfect breast can clog a toilet." :rolli:

INTJ123

HAHHAHHAH!
MBTI Type
ESFP
subliminal messages are supposed to be illegal in the US, but it's all over the place.

PeaceBaby

reborn
MBTI Type
N/A
Enneagram
N/A
I believe people have tried to use sound technology for years already to increase breast size:

"We must
We must
We must increase our busts
The bigger the better
The tighter the sweater
The boys depend on us"

The ring tone has at least as much of a shot of working as chanting this! ;)

Personally I think it would just stress me out hearing a baby crying all the time in the background! But an interesting link to be sure ...

wolfy

awsm
Increase your breast size using sounds?

art2069widea.jpg

Gives new meaning to... the hills are alive with the sound of music.

simulatedworld

Freshman Member
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
If you believe this, I've got a pill that will add 7 inches to your penis in just 30 days!!

rainoneventide

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Yeah... I'd rather accept my uh, humble size than drive myself crazy trying to find a way to make them bigger. Random info., but the more you wear a bra, the more your breasts will sag when you take it off. So I guess not wearing a bra is the equivalent of strength training for your boobs?

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Yeah... I'd rather accept my uh, humble size than drive myself crazy trying to find a way to make them bigger. Random info., but the more you wear a bra, the more your breasts will sag when you take it off. So I guess not wearing a bra is the equivalent of strength training for your boobs?

my mother claims that wearing a bra too much can increase the risk of cysts and breast cancer...I don't know how true this is, but generally I take my bra off if I'm not going out in public or doing something physical where I really need the support

Fidelia

Iron Maiden
Staff member
MBTI Type
INFJ
I'm not sure if I buy that whole no bra=perkier boobs. Breasts are not made out of muscle. If you exercise your pectoral muscles, you are supporting the breast tissue even if you wear a bra. However, if you've ever seen Nat'l Geographic pics of women who have spent their lives sans bras, I don't think it bodes well for going braless (unless you have a chilly tummy). Guess it depends on size, but anyone who's a C or more I think needs all the "support" they can get!

Last edited:

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
I knew there was a reason I loved sound so much! :D

If you believe this, I've got a pill that will add 7 inches to your penis in just 30 days!!

No thanks, that would be WAY too big.

/DG/

silentigata ano (profile)
That doesn't make any sense. If it were true it would mean that being around a crying baby would make your boobs bigger.

Silly_Siren

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Well whether women should or shouldn't want bigger boobs, I clicked the link when I saw the title and I am a C :rolli:

I want bigger breasts but I hear so many back pain complaints, and my flabby tummy couldn't handle the strain. I am also terrible at finding a good-fitting bra, I am so clueless and self-conscious with the salespeople, so getting the support I need would be difficult :cry: But I don't feel as bad because a commercial on the radio told me it's a common problem. :nice:

LEGERdeMAIN

Well whether women should or shouldn't want bigger boobs, I clicked the link when I saw the title and I am a C :rolli:

I want bigger breasts but I hear so many back pain complaints, and my flabby tummy couldn't handle the strain. I am also terrible at finding a good-fitting bra, I am so clueless and self-conscious with the salespeople, so getting the support I need would be difficult :cry: But I don't feel as bad because a commercial on the radio told me it's a common problem. :nice:

I don't personally have breasts, but from my perspective, it seems that c's are the perfect size breasts for an average height female, or male, but i'm not into dudes with boobs.

R

Riva

Okay,

that makes sense. the video.
theoretically it should happen.

+ remember girls. you may not like big titties.

but we guys definitely do.
So do your BF a favour and listen to that crappy ring tone to make us glad.

Eowyn

MBTI Type
ESfP
Enneagram
That doesn't make any sense. If it were true it would mean that being around a crying baby would make your boobs bigger.

If you're breastfeeding, that's exactly how it works. :D

Somebody tell me when they make something that can decrease the size by sound. A set of J-cups is not my idea of fun.