• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

GΣΣks Untie!! Gimmie some skin!

Athenian200

Protocol Droid
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Is that like a secret language or something?

No, it just means you write like this. = n0, 17 Ju57 m34N2 j00 Wr173 l1K3 7H12.

Basically, replacing some letters with numbers and symbols, possibly misspelling a few of them.

INTJMom

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
orly? I thought he was trying to get nudes from the geek chicks who wear tie halter tops.

Not that there's many who do...?

WHAT? :steam:

Way to spoil a post!

It was just too easy. :yim_rolling_on_the_

Is that like a secret language or something?
I was referring to the conversation above.
Not sure what spoiled what post or what was so funny.
I probably don't want to know.
I have a feeling there's it a conversation for males only.

stellar renegade

PEST that STEPs on PETS
MBTI Type
ESTP
"GΣΣks Untie!! Gimmie some skin!" sounds like he wants some geek girls to untie their halter tops and show him some boobies.

Make more sense now? ;)

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
"GΣΣks Untie!! Gimmie some skin!" sounds like he wants some geek girls to untie their halter tops and show him some boobies.

Make more sense now? ;)

*thoughts wander*

*nose starts to bleed*

Athenian200

Protocol Droid
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5

Make more sense now? ;)

Sort of. But why would he ask for that here? With so many pictures and videos already on the web, I mean.

Besides, I'd think if he were asking for that, he would have posted it in the Sexuality forum.

stellar renegade

PEST that STEPs on PETS
MBTI Type
ESTP
Sort of. But why would he ask for that here? With so many pictures and videos already on the web, I mean.

Besides, I'd think if he were asking for that, he would have posted it in the Sexuality forum.

:doh: you fail for taking someone's post way too seriously again.

Xander

Lex Parsimoniae
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w8
I wonder if this is why you can't find a geek girl with a tied top... they probably looked at one, decided it was an inefficient garment and went for the turtle neck in the next aisle...

All T and no F makes Jacqui a dull girl...

I think this says it best...
Motivational_Poster_Geek_Pron.jpg