• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Sciences

deepthought

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Which of the sciences do you think is the most interesting, and not because it is easy either i want a challenge in learning this but is so intriguing it's worth it.

Quinlan

Intriguing....
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w1
I like biology and geography, animals 'n beaches stuff.

The_Liquid_Laser

Glowy Goopy Goodness
MBTI Type
ENTP
I like them all. There was a time when I thought physics was the most interesting, and later I was on something of an economics kick. They are all pretty interesting though. It really depends on what I'm in the mood to learn about.

ygolo

My termites win
I also like them all. But, right now, my favorite is physics. I made a thread before asking what people's favorite science was, but it looks like you are trying to select for yourself what you want to learn.

I suggest you aim a (re)learning High School and College Freshman Year versions of all the sciences. It will give you a broad swath of knowledge. Actually, you just inspired me to do the same thing.

nemo

Enneagram
<3
For research: chemistry

For fun: physics/astronomy

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Exo-planets, theoretical physics...

Willfrey

MBTI Type
IsTP
Astronomy, specifically TNO's, GRB's, Pulsars, etc.
Geology
Quantum Physics

Alwar

The Architect
MBTI Type
INTP
Whenever I think there is one particular specialized field that is most interesting, I end up being drawn into another. They are all related anyway I suppose. Tend to enjoy neuroscience the most currently.

Nonsensical

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Anthropology and Forensics.

I'm taking a 4 credit Forensics course in my high school this year. I'm really excited to see how it goes.

Chloe

for fun : astronomy (though i have no clue about it, i just recently started to be interested in it).

quantum physics
math is definately most amazing, but also somehow dull.

it's actually sad i dont find nothing related to medicine as most interesting science, and i study it.

Kangol

MBTI Type
INTP
If you're deciding on a major, don't commit to one just on hearsay and statistics.

That said, psychology, biology, and philosophy combined nicely into a field I'd like to learn more about, cognitive neuroscience. It seems to have become a rather hot field in the last decade. I also enjoyed my introductory course on physics, but I didn't want to progress beyond that and am content with reading books on physics simplified for the everyday person.