• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Gmail is Down

Lauren Ashley

Revelation
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I noticed that too. I thought it was just my computer.

Gloriana

Patron Saint Of Smileys
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
I didn't even know it was until about a half hour ago when I jumped on Facebook and saw everyone crapping themselves, lol. I got a little scared too, the first post I read said that GMAIL had suffered 'a death' and I was like "Like, FOREVER??" and I panicked just a leeeeedle bit.

It's stuff like this which makes me sit back and question my dependence on technology. Sometimes I want to break my computers just to see if I could survive.

MBTI Type
INTJ
Thank God it's back! I missed about 10 work emails. Which means I get too many work emails. Thanks for the tip though, if it ever goes down again, I'm going to use it.

Athenian200

Protocol Droid
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
It didn't stop working for me. I have Outlook set up to get Gmail, and that still works fine. Maybe their web interface just stopped working?

rhinosaur

Just a statistic
MBTI Type
INTP
It didn't stop working for me. I have Outlook set up to get Gmail, and that still works fine. Maybe their web interface just stopped working?

Yeah, that seems to be exactly what happened. They said on the Google Blog that you could still access it through POP. The web interface would sit there for a while and then display "Server error."

Lateralus

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
3w4
I don't understand why someone could freak out over something like this. I didn't miss my penis enlargement messages that much.

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
My access is still down.