User Tag List

First 1234 Last

Thread: laptop

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram

you could spend your time learning your alphabet backward to distract yourself.

z, y, x, w....
    *You don't have a soul. You are a Soul. You have a body.
    *Faith is the art of holding on to things your reason once accepted, despite your changing moods.
    C.S. Lewis

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram

you could think of a time when he really messed up to make yourself feel more human, because most certainly this is simply a human mistake.

happens to the best of us.

no biggie.
    *You don't have a soul. You are a Soul. You have a body.
    *Faith is the art of holding on to things your reason once accepted, despite your changing moods.
    C.S. Lewis

~*taaa raaa raaa boom*~ targobelle's Avatar
    MBTI
    enfp

yeah I suppose it is.... I am overly emotional about life to begin with, and life is stressful enough at the moment that I am sure I am making a mountain out of a hill..... it's a big stress but it could work. The fact that it shut down before I shut it down leads me to believe I fried something. Spilling liquid is not under warranty now is it?

the fact that I am on the computer and not the laptop and it's not on is gonna be a huge noticeable red flag.
    ~t ...in need of hugs please...
    Jung Test Results
    Extroverted (E) 63.16% Intuitive (N) 60.53% Feeling (F) 84.38% Perceiving (P) 87.1% ~Your type is: ENFP

MBTI
    enfp

he's an entp.... do you really think he has ever messed up in his life? No I the enfp is the one who always has to say she's sorry and who always admits to being wrong.... I kinda own the rights to the fuck ups in this marriage... trust me on that.... this isn't as bad as last yrs thanksgiving though so I suppose it could be worse. yeah I was the cause of that too
    Jung Test Results
    Extroverted (E) 63.16% Intuitive (N) 60.53% Feeling (F) 84.38% Perceiving (P) 87.1% ~Your type is: ENFP

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by targo View Post
    yeah I suppose it is.... I am overly emotional about life to begin with, and life is stressful enough at the moment that I am sure I am making a mountain out of a hill..... it's a big stress but it could work. The fact that it shut down before I shut it down leads me to believe I fried something. Spilling liquid is not under warranty now is it?

the fact that I am on the computer and not the laptop and it's not on is gonna be a huge noticeable red flag.
    You could log out and turn it off... and then pretend you were watching television or reading a book. Let us know if everything goes over well with him... I just hope he's nice about it...

MBTI
    enfp

*sigh* thanks

well at least I know he loves me...... he may hate me, and I may infuriate him, but he does love me
    Jung Test Results

Why don't you take off the battery, wipe it, put it again and try once more to switch it on?
    I have spilt sometimes coffee in my laptop without having problem later, but generally....

edit: and, no, spilling liquids is not under warranty usually

MBTI
    enfp

it's not even wet but I tried and no it didn't work
    Jung Test Results

Oh. Well, take it off again, if you can take off the hard disk (it's usually very easy, if I remember well in HPs is located just under the touchpad). If you cannot or don't want, leave it like that, if you can remove any other part (the cd-drive, for instance) remove it, move the laptop to make sure there is not any liquid left (probably there isn't but, just in case) and try again after many hours, or better tomorrow.
    If it still doesn't function, it's probably useless. Sorry

MBTI
    enfp

he loves me... he says give it 24hrs and we will see what happens... it could be worse he tells me
    Jung Test Results