Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by wildcat View Post
    The world is still being created. Galaxies are born all the time.
    The study of the genome has affirmed the theory of evolution. It is basically sound. So is the theory of Mendel.
    You have yet to discover that reality plays tricks on you. Don't believe what anyone else says...only believe your own conceptions or admit that nothing is true.

Quote Originally Posted by wildcat View Post
    Yes, Uberfuhrer. Holocaust really did happen.
    So did moon landing.
    Prove it.

History can be very deceitful.

Even if you are a survivor of it or related to a survivor of it, how do I know that you're not part of a secret organization that prints the lies in the history book?

I'm willing to acknowledge that abandoned death camps exist, and I'm even willing to acknowledge that there are bones still in the ground. But I'm also willing to acknowledge that it's an elaborate hoax.

MBTI
    ITNP

I'd prefer if we stuck on topic, if you want to discuss the existence or non-existence of the holocaust, please make another thread :} (No offense to either of you intended, it is just a charged subject and completely off the topic here). So, I'm going to start us back on topic...

Okay, so more hatred!

It bugs me that people think you have to be in the sun and have a tan to be healthy. Granted, you require -SOME- sunlight, as recent medical science has shown, mostly for vitamin D production, etc. I totally agree with that. But just because I'm not always out in the "sun" playing with a "frisbee" doesn't mean I'm not healthy :}. Also, akin to this, is when people tell me to OPEN MY WINDOW, WITHOUT THE LIGHT I'M OBVIOUSLY SICK. Yes, some people get depressed without sunlight but...what...does that have to do with me, I'm happy :}?
    Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by ignorance.

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by Uberfuhrer View Post
    You have yet to discover that reality plays tricks on you. Don't believe what anyone else says...only believe your own conceptions or admit that nothing is true.

Prove it.

History can be very deceitful.

Even if you are a survivor of it or related to a survivor of it, how do I know that you're not part of a secret organization that prints the lies in the history book?

I'm willing to acknowledge that abandoned death camps exist, and I'm even willing to acknowledge that there are bones still in the ground. But I'm also willing to acknowledge that it's an elaborate hoax.
    We know that The Big Bang really banged. It was a giant explosion, Uberfuhrer. And how do we know this? Because of the radio wave. It comes of all parts of the sky. It is the Big Bang radiation thing. It is detectable in your television set when you have the tv open but you do not have a channel on. Listen to the lovely sound.

The Holocaust is true also. And how do we know this? Because of the memoirs of the survivors, Uberfuhrer. They cannot have known the exact details the other survivors knew. These books have been written in different languages. Why? Because the Jews spoke very many languages. Some spoke German, some spoke Polish, some spoke Yiddish, some spoke Ladino, some spoke Finnish.. they could not have known exactly the same details.
    I have read many of these books, Uberfuhrer.

Sorry, Heero. We go away.