First 45678 Last

Thread: UFOs ?

Banned
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5

Quote Originally Posted by Victor View Post
    Look Cafe, I happen to know you haven't had your genes sequenced, so for all we know you may be alien life.

Of course this is very unlikely and it is more likely alien life exists among bacteria. But we can't entirely rule you out. In fact looking at your cast of eye, I seem to detect an alien glint.
    LOL.. You are a funny man Vic.. I like you because you are entertaining and different..

I am pretty sure Cafe is an INFJ.. So.. you might have finally made a valid point.. since we all know INFJs aren't quite human..

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    INFj None

Look Cafe, I happen to know you haven't had your genes sequenced, so for all we know you may be alien life.

Of course this is very unlikely and it is more likely alien life exists among bacteria. But we can't entirely rule you out. In fact looking at your cast of eye, I seem to detect an alien glint.
    LOL. It would explain a thing or two. Sadly, if so, I am not from Krypton. It would have been nice to be able to disguise myself by combing my hair differently and putting on a pair of ugly glasses.
    “There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old’s life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.”
    ~ John Rogers

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w
    Socionics
    EII

If life arose easily and spontaneously, we would expect there to be many trees of life on Earth. But so far, there is only one.
    No one said it arose easily & I for one certainly do not expect to find more than one "tree of life" on this planet.
    Neither did anyone say there is evidence of alien life. If you do the math it's just immensely more likely.

Now by all means continue the sideshow, it's very amusing No offense.

MBTI
    XNXP
    Enneagram
    OMG sx
    Socionics
    iuno

to beleive we are being visited by ufos is foolish, to not beleive is still just as foolish.

everything is possible and without proof you cant deny or say it is true.........

although i think if there was a technology available to repel gravity like a magnet, then the idea of ufos wouldnt be too farfetched

Quote Originally Posted by Munchies View Post
    everything is possible and without proof you cant deny or say it is true.........
    So Munchies, do you have an open mind about Zeus or Poseidon?

MBTI
    XNXP
    Enneagram
    OMG sx
    Socionics
    iuno

So Munchies, do you have an open mind about Zeus or Poseidon?
    this is different.... you try to turn the tables but ignore my arguement so try harder
    there is no proof to prove ufos true or false, but it is still plausible. Zeus and all of the greek gods are man made religion that defies proven science so...

for too long people use your kind of arguements lmao, why dont you argue with what i have to say, rather than trying to turn the metaphorical tables on what i said that is a completly different scenerio on what i said.

dont reply your logic doesnt interest me

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w
    Socionics
    EII

to beleive we are being visited by ufos is foolish, to not beleive is still just as foolish.

although i think if there was a technology available to repel gravity like a magnet, then the idea of ufos wouldnt be too farfetched
    Yeah true, and the UFO's can use the spaces in your text as a landing strip..

Special Pleading

this is different....
    A selective open mind is called special pleading.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by lillyofthevalley View Post
    It was a black triangle. I saw it as it went over my house. Big, no lights, no sound, traveling about 35-40 miles per hour. The only reason I could see it was because it was lit from below by light shining up from the city.

I would sure like to know more about it!
    what city, state???!!! lol... the huge silent triangle has been "reported" across the states....at least...my TV tells me so

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by lillyofthevalley View Post
    Many of us believe we are not the only life in the universe. But what's the deal with UFOs? Are we being visited by extra terrestrial life? What is your opinion?
    I believe that life does exist on other planets, but that those alien creatures are not visiting us via UFOs.

I think that they:
    1. are not developed enough to leave their own planets gravity
    2. dont know where we are and therefore dont know where to look
    3. Dont think that life exists beyond their own planet.

Im optimistic about extraterrestrial life existing, but pessimistic about it ever finding us within my lifetime.

I dont tend to believe the people who say that theyve been abducted by aliens.
    Q: "What is the process of seeking the truth?"
    A: "Distilled liquor"

Q: "If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?"
    A: "Between a starving prostitute and a steak sandwich."

Q:How would a mathematician capture an elephant?
    A:He would build a cage, step inside, and rename his new location as "outside."